Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Well, if shit goes sideways at one of my rentals in the area, I may have a reason to stop in there. I have just been lazy at hunting lately, only really stopped by Puyallup TRU a couple times to look for it. Guess it kind of shows my interest in movie stuff this time around. I did see Trypticon at the Puyallup TRU.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Diamondback

Diamondback Fights Like A Fat Ballerina

News Credits:
    Thanks, @GiganGoji--right now I'm still hoping I can find somebody who wants a Berserker that I can flip, or that I'll see another batch of Series 2 drop somewhere out here in the Foothills. If you've got a spare in a few weeks I might take you up on negotiating for that... the real problem's gonna be that with how distinctive the Starscream TTC is, it's easy to find and suck off the market first, which means the only way to be sure on getting one is either be there when the case is first cracked, or have a buddy who is in similar position.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rodimus74

Rodimus74 Well-Known Member

Anyone have luck finding TLK Hot Rod at Walmart? I'm not going to pay the outrages prices they want for it on Amazon. $150 for that figure, they can go fuck themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sky Camo Starscream? I've got him too if you'd like.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Called in some favors with an old client... Bonney Lake has an almost-full Series 2 case, less one Bluescream. No Chopters, which tells me the case was either a mispack or a consolidation of two--everything else they had in, though. You fellow TTC guys, get 'em while ya can. :) 

None of the bigger stuff from newer waves nor the TTC three-pack, but down to one to go, and I'm now armed with fresh knowledge of the latest Cutesy Target Employee Tricks--the Series 2 case was hidden behind some bigger boxed figures on the shelf.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nems

Nems Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    If anyone is still looking for it, the Silverdale TRU has 2 Velocitron sets.

And a voyager movie Hound and leader Megatron

• Like Like x 1
  7. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Olympia Target:
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

I don't collect the movie lines, but Northgate Target has done their "reset" and I took a few pictures to share :)  This is from Monday night (08/07/2017) but for some reason the forum wasn't letting me post pictures from my tablet. Here we go!

Some Allspark Tech figures
    image2.JPG
    TR Wave 3 and TLK Wave 1 Deluxes
    image3.JPG

TLK Voyager Grimlock and Optimus Prime
    image4.JPG

TLK Leader Optimus Prime and Cyberfire Turbo Changer Dragonstorm. Sqweeks sold out.
    image5.JPG

For @Diamondback , they only had two Wave 2 out of two full pegs of these guys. Both were the same and I took a picture of the barcode and numbers on the back for you:
    image6.JPG

Finally, for the Voltron fans, they had the full Legendary Lions set, and new (?) Die Cast Lions, too!
    image7.JPG

image8.JPG

As always, there are five TR Voyager Broadside on the shelves, too. Happy hunting everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Thanks, @Teepo --for some reason, out here near my underground bunker they put up a tag for the TTC 3-pack even though their website says "not sold in physical stores."

Looks like an I bag-code, IIRC Optimus.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. barrelks

News Credits:
    Diamondback, I actually did turn up that clear botshots shockwave yesterday while moving stuff around that I have had for you for a while, so any time you want it, I now know where it is.

Puyallup TRU has a slew of MP-10s, some exclusive voyager (I think) movie Optimus, and about 5 infernici. Bought one of the Infernicus, kind of a terrible figure, but I need all the onscreen characters who have toys.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Good to know, amigo, and thanks--it's just a matter of working out the when and where, since I'm a lot less mobile as the Butthurt Old One gets ever more unfit, lazy, and Butthurtly demanding that I fix her meals, pack her lunches, make her bed and practically everything else short of wipe her tuchus, and do it PRECISELY when she demands it to the second. Ain't dealing with Nasty Old Crabs fun? *snort*

• Like Like x 1
  12. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shelton Walmart has 4 Cosmos and 2 Seasprays left.
    They also have 2 Leader Optimus (Optimi?), a bunch of the flip-and-change Hot Rods and Bees, and they have a large stack of the Optimus Prime Rubik's cube on clearance for $7.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

I found myself in Woodinville for an incredible deal on dog food, and saw a Ross and Target near the pet store. Ross had zero Transformers, and Target had the same stuff clogging the shelves (does anyone want ELEVEN TLK Voyager Grimlocks?!?!), but I did see something new to me:

TLK "Reveal The Shield" 1 Step Turbo Changer Mega Pack.

No Sqweeks, one Dragonstorm, no Leaders. Two pegs full of Wave 1 Tiny Turbo's.

14. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lacey Walmart has 1 voyager Megs, 3 voyager Hounds, 1 leader Megs (and no Optimus...what??)
    AND this thing:
    image.jpeg
    It talks and dances when you push the Autobot symbol...

• Like Like x 1
  15. barrelks

News Credits:
    Cybfest is next Saturday in Kent. Catch the fever MFers. cybfestnw.com. I won't be splitting a table with anyone this year, but Toydojo, Ages Three and Up, as well as some good local sellers will be there. I should be updating my sales thread in the next day if there is anything anyone wants me to bring (kind of dwindling down my extra stuff).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Diamondback

News Credits:
    If you see anybody trying to dump those little guys that I was apparently the only one who liked, would you mind snagging their info? :) 

• Like Like x 1
  17. barrelks

News Credits:
    Anyone going to Cybfest have Skullitron at their TRU. If so, let me know if you have time to pick me up one. I can paypal, or pick it up at the event and would be in your debt.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

Anybody in the Vancouver area interested in a detolf? Bought it in December,.,nothing wrong with it. $45. Msg me if you want it. Thanks

-sold-

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  19. Devastator Zero

Devastator Zero Smirker!

Looking forward to tomorrow! If anyone wants anything in my sales thread, let me know and I'll let it go for cheaper than what's posted there.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

I'm bummed I can't go :(  will you guys post some pics for us lame bastards