Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro.

News Credits:
    Transformers wise, not much unless you're still looking for Hot Rod and Doublecross. Lots of the exclusive AT-ACT pilot.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

As of Friday there was 4 Velocitron sets and 1 Broadside left at Southcenter TRU. Everyone else has Wave 3 Deluxes all over the place!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Icantthinkofagoodname

Icantthinkofagoodname Amateur Transformers customizer

Couple kickbacks, one gnaw, and various wave 3 deluxes at Target on Sleater Kinney in Lacey. 3 Gnaws originally, but I grabbed 2 for myself

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fred Meyer in Everett has premier deluxes in stock. also they weren't in the system so my barricade they only charged me 10.99

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oly and Lacey Targets have 3 Broadsides each, and they do price match with Toys R Us (at least the Oly one does).

Tumwater Fred Meyer has the first wave of Last Knight legends class figures (the enter ruble repaints) at $8.99 or something absurd like that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Devastator Zero

Devastator Zero Smirker!

Are voyagers cheaper at TRU right now? Or are Target's prices jacked up?

• Like Like x 1
  7. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRU has Broadside listed at $12.99 on their website.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Devastator Zero

Devastator Zero Smirker!

Aw, crap I didn't realize that. I'm going to see if I can get the difference back or snag another. Thanks!

Also, do you have a link by chance? I can't seem to find it. (Stupid TRU site)

Edit: Ok, found a link on another board (and posted by Teepo :)  ) Out of stock and from almost a week ago. You got lucky that Target PM'd that.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

Alright fellas! Renton Landing Target has some Gnaws on the pegs and some leader class Sky Shadows on the shelf.

• Like Like x 1
  10. HORRORCON

HORRORCON The QUINTS

Ebay:
    Federal Way Target
    2 Sky Shadow minus 1
    and 1 Optimus......anybody seen Six Shot? besides online

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

For a minute.....a month or so ago. That's one impulse buy I'm glad I made because I haven't seen him since. If you want him I would just get him off ebay....you can find him for retail price plus free shipping. Save yourself the gas

• Like Like x 1
  12. ta_veren97

ta_veren97 Member

Tacoma toys r us had wave 4 titan masters, there was a repugnus still there. Lakewood target has sky shadow x3 and a couple of broadsides. And wave 3 deluxes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Diamondback

Diamondback Fights Like A Fat Ballerina

News Credits:
    Well, guys, been away for a while--after my Bot Shots collection and Masterpieces were stolen in a breakin, I kinda cut ties again... back now hoping Tiny Turbos will fare better than the previous minis.

Any of you guys's Targets doing flaky things with TF this round? Mine out here in the sticks didn't put any out, is making people ask for them out of the back and is limiting to two per customer even on the blind bags--and wouldn't even let me pick my own two to make sure I didn't get stuck with a duplicate, at which point I said "You just lost a sale, Toys R Us and Walmart thank you or my business," put the entire contents of my cart back on the shelf and left.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

Awwww shit. Mother goose has landed. Target 164th Vancouver WA . Hurry 20170428_200833-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Damn man, I stumbled into this thread (after not posting for a LONG time). Sorry to hear about the MPs and Bot Shots. I PMd you a few times over the years, I still have (somewhere) a Botshots Shockwave that someone picked up for you way back in the day. It may take some digging to find it, but I still have it somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nems

Nems Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tacoma Mall TRU has the TLK movie toys in. They're by the entrance.

The Tacoma Walmart on Union has 1 Sky Shadow. They used to have 2. :v

• Like Like x 1
  17. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Northgate TJ Maxx does not have a single Transformer.

Northgate Ross has three or four Rescue Bots (a boat set, a blue car, and a green car), but nothing else Transformers except a movie Bumblebee backpack.

I was super excited to share my Northgate Target news, but other shoppers grabbed the goods before I even left the store! First of all, they have ZERO movie figures out, but plenty of empty pegs. They have all of wave 3 of Titans Return Deluxes. They also have the newest wave of RID Warriors (the one with Skywarp, Soundwave, and the new[est] Windblade). No Titan Masters or Legends figures at all :( 

There were two Leader Sky Shadow's and an ancient Leader Thundercracker along with two Voyager Broadside's on the shelves. When I was setting them up to take a picture (like I said, TONS of empty space) a guy came over and grabbed one of the Sky Shadow's. It was Sunday afternoon and getting crowded in the toy aisles, so I went to do my shopping. On my way out, I thought I'd try to get a picture since it seemed less hectic over there... but when I went back, there were ZERO Sky Shadow's and only one Broadside.

I still have not seen a single Leader Six Shot or any wave 4 Deluxes. I actually haven't even seen any of the Legends Insecticons, haha!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

If you wanna come to the couv they had some kickbacks at the fredmeyer on 164th. BUT if memory serves me well the antennas were kind of dirty if you care about that. I have a feeling people are SOL finding 6shot at retail, at least around here. I felt bad for impulsively getting mine until I never seen him again, tho I do see him on ebay for retail with free shipping, so all is not lost

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

Fredmeyer.,.couve..Chaklov

Hurry! 20170501_135646-1.jpg 20170501_135741-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Fred Meyer in Lake City has the TLK "Turbo Changer" figures, but no other movie figures. They don't have any Titans Return except their ancient Titan Masters (anyone looking for 20 Brawn or Apeface? lol) and just a handful of older RID figures, too.

Surprisingly, they had a BUNCH of new summer movie figures: Wonder Woman, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (not the Marvel Legends, but they looked more animated/cartoon style), the new Spider-man Homecoming. Star Wars stuff was "on sale" which brought things down to normal store prices. The only things I remember were a Princess Leia and Obi-Wan Kenobi 40th Anniversary figures. I don't follow all the different lines, sorry.