Was Shia right all along?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hakudoushi, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

I don't recall seeing this posted before so apologies if someone's already mentioned it or whatever.

There's been a lot of Shia bashing on the net ranging from his info about the movie he's given and his cursing to his reasons for taking on the project. Well I guess Shia was right when he said Starscream was a Raptor.

I picked the Wizard MEGA MOVIE issue up yesterday and on page 24 there's a two page spread about the TF movie. It has the same pick from Empire mag's cover of Optimus standing infront of the robotic eye and a land scape. But it has a sort of alphabet type index explaining characters and such.

And here's what it said that caught my interest:

I'll try to see if I can get scans of this because I'm sure there's going to be someone somewhere who think I'm making this up or whatever.

EDIT: Nevermind. It was a Razor he said. Not Raptor.

2. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, the problem most people had with Shia's comments is that he said, IIRC, that Megatron was a Razor, when he really meant that Starscream was a Raptor.