Warriors Trade Monta for Jackson!?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Lifetime Warriors fan over here. Found out about 10 minutes ago, Warriors trade Monta Ellis, Kwame Brown and Ekpe Udoh for Bogut and Fuckin Stephen Jackson??????

WHY WHY WHY.

Trading my favorite player is one thing. Trading him for a dude that was on our team 2 seasons ago and HATED PLAYING HERE OPENLY???

I'm absolutely furious right now. Its like my dad told me 4 years ago. They'll break your heart if you let them. (wheeljack: Heh. And you didn't believe him?")

I do now....

At least I found the clawzord while hunting for the Bull. I have funds to order the Bull so Ill just do that. But man..... Why Warriors? Unless they plan on trading Captain Jack I just Dont understand why you'd bring him back. He Wanted to be traded away from here. Hello!?

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They value curry more even if hes injury prone. The pg glut has been an issue. And the clincher of the deal is bogut. Stephen will bring in some defensive focus, i can see him gelling with mark jackson. N in any case hes good trade fodder. Good call really, not like yall were going anywhere this season :lol 

But i can see how youd miss monta :) 

3. DJPrime39

DJPrime39 mUnKY

yea but the bucks now have brandon and monta, deadly backcourt

4. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

While I can see why they made the trade, I too am furious that Jack's back. I wasn't a huge fan of him in the first place and didn't care for his attitude but the icing on the hate cake was the way he left. Pissed me off too no end. Fuck Stephen Jackson.

I love Monta and I hate to see him go, but to be honest for a long time I've felt that since the Warriors were holding him back, we should trade him for his sake. Maybe the league will give him more the respect he deserves in Milwakee.

Go Warriors.

EDIT: Also to clarify, They didn't trade Monta for Jack. They traded Monta and Ekpe for Bogut with the hopes of keeping a first round next year. Both Kwame and Jack were side pieces to this trade.

5. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

My son was all fired up when he found out about Milwaukee getting Monta Ellis.I'm not that big of an NBA fan so I'm not familiar with Ellis,but my son is really into it so this must be a good trade for the Bucks.

Good luck to Bogut.I always liked him,but it just seemed like he couldn't stay healthy.

Good riddance to Stephen Jackson.He's done nothing but piss and moan since he got to Milwaukee.

6. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.