Warriors Orochi(Musou Orochi)

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by AlphaPrime, Sep 13, 2007.

1. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

So anyone gonna get this/have the japanese version?

Personally i'm gonna try and get it as soon as i can i have Dynasty Warriors 5 and Samurai Warriors 1 and really love both and since Orochi teams the characters up from those games should be great(and i'm pretty sure it'll have good voice acting like those also instead of the bad voicr acting from Samurai Warriors 2 hehe)

2. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    I dare not hope...

What's this Warriors Orochi about anyway?

3. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Dynasty Warriors meets Samurai Warriors, except you can now control a party of 3. It actually looks fun.

4. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

The serpent demon Orochi has brought the people from china and japan together, some have joined him while others have teamed up to fight him

On story mode the only team that is currently teamed with him is Wei, Shu Wu and Samurai Warriors teams are against him i believe, though all characters from Dynasty Warriors 5 is in it i think and all characters from Samurai Warriors 1 and 2(which is good i never got SW2 because it had awful voice acting and no option to change to the japanese track)\

3 types of characters, power technique and speed(dunno who all is on what but i hear Kunoichi is power type, wtf?)