Digibash: Warpath & Flak Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Two kitbashes I'm thinking about doing, though there's a good chance I won't. If I do I can easily go down to Dollar General and get the two Scattershots that I would need for them. Not much else to say, other than thanks for looking, and for any comments.

Attached Files:

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I think this mold would be okay for Flak then Warpath because we all know he's a tank with a cannon on his chest in bot mode. Flak well it might be an upgrade to the original. And thats my two cents worth.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Good point, and a agree to a certain degree. One of the things that I really like about the Legends Warpath is the chest cannon, but at the same time it's not the most important thing, imo. The main reason I came up with these two ideas is because I was trying to come up with two simple Autobot kitbashes I could easily do. Warpath was the first one that came to mind, and while making the digibash I thought of Flak. One of the things that will probably stop me from doing either one of these kitbashes, is the fact that the mold doesn't have knees. In the end there are plenty of other minibots I could easily make updates of.

Edit: Fixed the type in my first post. Now can we get back on topic?

4. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Not really feeling the Warpath idea, there's nothing warpath-like about the mold imo.

5. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I get what you're coming from. Well I think you could it, but still its your call to make. Or this might inspire someone to make it themselves.

6. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

I had planned on using him for my classic warpath, but ended up using RID wedge (only cause i had him left over from a devy i started).

If you are just looking to practis more bashing i say go for it, the basics are a good place to start, they are what i started with, not too small and not too big, seaspay is a good one to do.

7. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

So I've been wondering...are these all just digibashes or do you actually plan on working on them? Are you just offering up ideas for other customizers?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. Just curious.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I could use a little more practice, lol, but I've ultimately decided to not do either one of these. I've got a couple I'm currently working on (Classics Megatron, Raven-XL7 for two examples). I plan on turning a Cybertron Swindle into Beachcomber though :D 

Most of the digibashes I do are just digibashes. It's something I'm good at, or at least I think I'm good at it :D . Though I almost always make a digibash for the kitbashes a do actually make. I do hope that by posting my ultimately unused digibashes, that I inspire other kitbashers. Not something I do on purpose, but definitely something I have in mind when I work on them.

9. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Well I do get a kick of seeing your digibashes. You do have some interesting ideas. Oh by the way I dig your sig.. very badass.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I'm taking a 3D Graphics Modeling class this semester, so I might try and make some 3D TF's (like the Prime I started two semesters ago). I've also got a second photoshop based class that I need to take (already took the first one my first semester), so that may help make my digibashes even better. I also made a background that goes along with my sig :D 

11. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Cool. I hope you enjoy that class. Well back on topic, you know I just realized maybe use Universe Dropshot or Cybertron Defense Force Scattorshot into Flak, but knowing you pretty well I want to make him small just like the Micromasters were.