Warning to PS3 Players

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I forget if we're allowed to post stuff like this, but either way, people need to know, and I don't know if people already know about him, but anyway, Undead-MonkeyGuy is a cheater or hacker, and I saw him as a Scientist in WFC cloaking, draining, shockwaving and disguising and I'm pretty sure he had 5 health bars, so yeah.

Watch out.

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I hate cheaters.. Thanks for the heads up :) 

3. Lady Autocon

Lady Autocon Miss Mustang

Thats as bad as when I play Mario kart and people cheat with those annoying blue shells. Big babies. >.<;;

4. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    No problem, people have the right to know when to yell "HOLY HELL" and quit the match.

5. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    I usually slow down and let people get near/ catch up to me when people launch a blue shell at me. Nothing is more amusing than seeing at least 2 other people get blown up right next to you :D 

6. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks man I'll keep my eyes open for him.

7. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    whats wrong with these guys. the whole point of multiplayer if for a fun, challenging experience. They ruin the fun and take away the challenge.

I hate cheaters/hackers so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

Gosh, I hate cheaters.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I'll look out for him.

9. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I recognise the username, I know he's good, but obviously due to cheating. A few days back I was sniping on Seed, and next to me a cloaked Scientist appeared, with a Null Ray.

10. TheG1Reviewer

TheG1Reviewer Well-Known Member

Cheaters = Lame.

11. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    O_O -.-

12. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    Lol....

When I saw this I just HAD to register to voice my opinion. Aw man I just love this xD. I'll give you a detailed description of what I was doing if you really want. Some people would say it was cheating... and I would agree with them. Some other people would say I was hacking, this is where I simply disagree with them. You see I have no knowledge of how to hack a PS3.

Lets say what I actually was doing shall I. I was simple glitching... yes, thats right glitching. You see WFC has ALOT of glitches, one being the ability swap glitch. Meaning any ability, upgrade or weapon can be put on any class.

So what I actually have on my scientist is cloaking and reserve power cells. You see the reserve power cells on my scientist make it look like I have alot of health when actually I have only the three normal bars. You see, I have drain as well so when active it gives me health, meaning when i go down i get up, also meaning when I'm draining I'm INVINCIBLE so that creates the confusion of my seemingly endless health.

Also the killstreaks of the scientist help me, because the 3 killstreak is health matrix meaning I get a kill I get back up with full health. Then the 5 killstreak is overshield matrix meaning i can get back up with an overshield.

So there you have it, a couple of paragraphs written by the accused himself on what I'm actually doing. Anyway I've hoped you've learned something now you know in WFC it's not a hack, its a simple glitch that can be done by anyone that plays the game.

Simply if I don't glitch i''ll quick scope your head off. So have fun and remember IT'S A GLITCH

Edit: I have no idea where you got the shockwaving and disguising from.
    I wasn't using them.

2nd Edit:
    I am good due to quick scoping not cheating, cheating with the ability swap glitch is more of a back up plan if theres about 50 leaders fragging the map. I use it when i get pissed off.

3rd Edit:
    Lol I have been only glitching for about a week now and allready i'm infamous. lol

13. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL @ defending your cheating. Weak.
    It's cool that you somehow found a post specific to you and registered to speak on behalf of your douchebaggery, though.

14. Autobot Stinger

Autobot Stinger Decepticon in Disguise..

People like you ruin this game. Don't even bother trying to defend yourself, why do you even think that the classes exist ? To make balance for the Multiplayer experience. People like me who want to go play online for fun and relaxing don't want or need to deal with people like you. You guys are ruining the balance of this game, i am skilled and 100% legit, i DON'T use warcry or fusion cannon or magma frag launcher, if i ever use leader its my warcry-less one with energon battle pistol and ion blaster. I play fair with every class.

15. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    I use heavy weapons, but tend to play for fun (and on conquest because I can't play team deathmatch if my life depended on it), but the main thing that annoys me is when the game gets glitchy in-match so you stutter while moving and sometimes you get killed and don't see it.

Also I'm horribly inaccurate with heavy weapons, except the grenade launcher, which is somewhere in my weapon forte.

16. Autobot Stinger

Glitchy ? oh you mean lag. Oh and btw the grenade launcher is the most overpowered gun in this game and the most hated..........

17. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Sadly, I'm best at causing confusion and mayhem.

It's frustrating because I always made sure my PS3 had the best connection it could. At least the grenade launcher is hated for a GOOD reason; sticky bombs.

18. Autobot Stinger

Nope not that, it just really is overall overpowered, you should reconsider.. At first it used to be balanced but High Moon Studios nerfed it up in a patch..

19. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Nerfed it UP?

I'll stick with the SMG and Rocket Launcher. Those are powerful but inaccurate.

20. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

I think I ran into this guy back in early December when I finally decided to take a crack at the WFC multiplayer. Sounds veeeeeeeery similar to some complete BS I experienced while playing. Needless to say, I stopped after about an hour and never bothered with it again, lol.