WARNING: This will sound Aussie as hell

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Lament, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Lament

Lament Active Member

I just wanted to say thanks (again I know... but I appreciate it) to everyone who throws info up here. I guess you can call me a "transformed- transformer fan"
    I grew up with the G1 series and somehow managed to be goin a few years later "where the f**k did Galvatron come from?"
    Saw the animated movie went ohhhhhhhhhh.... OK got that....
    Now years later, (and yes I am old ish:p ) Thanks to you mad lot here at www.tfw2005.com I find myself in a mad ass dash to catch up on some long lost childhood history.....
    I have tracked down a few of my 'ol "G1 toys" (<<-- G1... learnt that in here :p ) from my childhood, and looks like quite a few have survived 2 generations and around 5 kids.... I was one of em.... brother was another, then 3 cousins....

I'm surprised anything lasted that long after that many kids, but once I get everything together I will post pics :) 

Lately, all I can say is the movie i was waitin for 20 odd years paid off :)  what we got had to set the scene for the sequal.....

I took my "very SOON to be wife" (gettin married in Oct this year) to the TF movie, she loved it :D , She has a Cyber Stompin Prime and Bumble Bee, along with keychains etc, and a pre ordered Soundwave MP3 player.. Might have made a "TF Nerd" of her yet (she tells me I'm a nerd all the time), we just wont tell her... Although she already is lookin for a Ultimate Bumble Bee... go figure ;) 

I'll keep tryin to get in and post, as much as I can

<<-- ramblin (sorry)

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Seeing as you made no reference to fosters, vegemite, any of a variety of marsupials. paul hogan, steve irwin, or any of the locales of the great land down under, it is my opinion your post could, in fact, be made to sound much more "aussie".

In any case, welcome to the boards, congrats on the marriage, and good luck on your informational journey!

3. Lament

Lament Active Member

Learnin alot in here :)  and if you want ausie.... how bout emu's might kick ya dunny door down...

4. Lament

Lament Active Member

I could also mention sheep...... but thats a joke here ;) 

5. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

I am often amazed that TF is still as popular as it is. I'm very happy it is, but it still seems pretty incredible.

6. Lament

Lament Active Member

I love that it spans generations, I work with my younger cousin, he knew who prime was first time i showed him a movie prototype image that came from here ;)  well before the movie was released in Aus