[WARNING] Headrobots Blood kit KO

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Cheem The Rup, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It arrived from China today. Seems nice. I'll try it with GDO Megatron later to see if he can use the swords at least.

2. Scaleface

News Credits:
    I was curious, does anyone know if the ball joint head from Blood would work on a Construct-bot body? I was thinking of trying to build a custom Bludgeon body and giving it the KO Blood head and weapons.

3. Scaleface

News Credits:
    So no one knows if the ball joint on Blood and Construct-Bots is the same size?

4. Remko

Remko Well-Known Member

I just bought this from ebay, and didn't realize it until I received it and was checking headrobots' website. But I happen to have purchased the KO version... To be fair, this was mentioned in the ebay listing, so it's not that the seller deceived me. I just didn't know what KO meant.

But is this a problem to fit on the toy? I don't have that one yet, as it is still on it's way from China. I saw the problems on the site from robotkingdom and this topic. I really hope it's not a huge problem...

I guess I can always get the PE-upgrade kit. Additional weapons and extra faces if I'm not misstaken.

5. Scaleface

News Credits:
    I have not heard of any problem fitting the KO head on the Hasbro Bludgeon body.

6. robotmel

robotmel Junkyard Zombie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    :) 
    Dont worry, absolutely no problems fitting the KO head on the Hasbro Bludgeon as I own both!
    My only issue was getting the bloomin original Hasbro head off as there was a small amount of glue holding both parts of the head together which I had to carefully crack open!

7. Remko

Remko Well-Known Member

Ah. Thanks guys. Even so, I'll still get the PE set, but this will do just fine until the PE arrives.

8. rnspctr

rnspctr Active Member

Ebay:
    have an official one in my sales thread if anyone is interested, just posted it a min ago