Warning About eBay Seller Trasurelane

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Sidecutter, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just wanted to give a quick warning to everyone here about buying things from treasurelane on eBay. I'm sure they are probably providing what they're selling. The problem is, what they are selling may very well not be what they claim it is.

For example, there is this auction I found while trying to track down the new Movie hat based on Barricade's police emblem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-Transformers-MOVIE-FILM-CREW-HAT-2007-NICE_W0QQitemZ280121447374QQihZ018QQcategoryZ60377QQcmdZViewItem

They clearly claim that this is a hat from the movie film crew. In reality, this is a mass-retail item. Hell, I've owned one since OTFCC 2004.

2. y2jversion1

y2jversion1 Rent this space today!

Ebay:
    What a loser...thanks for the heads up!

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

My fav. part is this:

"EVERYONE IS GOING TO ASK YOU "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GREAT JACKET?" DON'T FORGET TO TELL THEM TREASURELANE HAS HARD TO FIND CREW STUFF LISTED EVERYDAY!!!!"

Jacket? I thought I was buying a hat? lol I really hate when e-bayers get lazy and just use a single template for everything. I know they have to if they are selling stuff en masse, but they could at least change the little details as it shows they care.