Warlock's Emergency Sale-Botcon stuff and more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by warlock3584, Jul 24, 2012.

1. warlock3584

warlock3584 Well-Known Member

Whats up guys,
    I have an emergency that happend and I need the cash fast so I have no choice but to sale some of my favorite Transformers from my collection. Please PM if you are interested on any of the following, state which one your interested and it would be ideal to get the payment ASAP. I have pictures of all these items but for some reason my computer wont let me load them. Ill send pics by request. Thanks Guys.

-Botcon 2010 G2 Redux Box Set $325. Shipped

-Botcon 2010 Set of 3 Sharkticons all are complete only one was taken out of the bag for display. $200. Shipped

-Botcon 2012 Spraxus Straxus Out of the bag but complete and in great condition. $70 Shipped

-Botcon 2012 Spinister Spinster out of the bag complete in great condition only used for display. $60. Shipped On Hold

-Transformers Collectors Club 2011 Sideburn complete out of the bag in great condition. $50

-Transformers Takara Tomy DOTM Vortex Brand new in the box. $50. Shipped

-Transformers Henkei Exclusive Wildrider very hard to find. He is complete with his box. He was only taken out once and he is a great condition. $300. Shipped Sold

-Masterpiece Optimus Prime The MP-01 Mold- Out of the box but complete. He is in great condition and was just on display. $85. Shipped

-Maketoys Battle Tanker Upgrade Kit and Reveal the Shield Optimus Prime. Both are in great condition, Optimus Prime is Loose out of the box. $100.

Feed Back Threads

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/466379-warlock3584.html

2. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Payment sent for Henkei Exclusive Wildrider! :thumb 

3. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Hasbro MP-01 wasn't a Toys 'R' Us exclusive, it was mass release.

4. warlock3584

warlock3584 Well-Known Member

I see, thank you for the info.