Warhammer Online

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by The_Bardock, Aug 20, 2008.

1. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Alright so it comes out next month, how many of us are going to give it a try?

I preordered mine and got the open beta invite and head start codes, but didn't do it early enough to get into the preview this weekend. Going to try it out for the first month before I buy any extra game time.

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Not I. I'm unfamiliar with the whole warhammer thing. I've heard of it, but that's all I know.

I've got too big an MMO plate as it is. But I hope it is a fun and enjoyable game for the folks who will play it.

3. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I can't be bothered with any PC games anymore. It costs to much to constantly upgrade your system to be able to run the newest games properly.

4. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I got an open beta key. Doubt I'll be buying it though.

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

If I get back into MMO and that could be early next year I may play Warhammer MMO instead of WOW, even though I have a lvl 70 Druid. WM MMO sounds more enticing to me right now and unless the expansion for WOW blew me away I may give up that character forever.

6. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

I would love to play it since I'm into warhammer and the game look great, but I've never liked the idea to pay each month to play a game. My friend got into the beta a few days ago, and got an invite for an event or something, so unless he find it absolutly awesome, I probably won't play it. I'll use the money to buy some more real Warhammer instead :p 

7. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I'd love to give the beta a spin, but I'm not willing to pre-order the game without giving it a try. Hence me wanting to try the beta. Ah well.

In reality though, I need to get addicted to another Mumorpuguh like I need a hole in my head. Quitting WoW was hard enough.

8. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

i was in the preview weekend this weekend and i absolutely loved it. it's been over a year since i've even wanted to get into a beta or play another MMO and this one will be played for as long as i can stand it (most likely a year if the community/server population is good)

9. The_Bardock

It ran like crap on my computer as I just meet the minimum RAM and graphic requirements, but when it wasn't peak playing time it ran ok and I had a lot of fun. I freaking loved public quests and can't wait for the open beta to start. Wonder if I get to keep my character from the preview weekend for open beta. I was playing a squig herder as I played a hunter in WoW and it's the closest to it on the destruction side.

10. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I'm interested, but cautious.

11. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

there's been a wipe.

and there will be a wipe from open beta to head start for pre orders.

don't be! if you played daoc...i am sure you'll like this game.

12. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I had a lot of fun using a Squig Herder. The other races are just too bland for my tastes. Only complaint I had was how bugged the squigs were, but that's supposed to be fixed in the open beta.

13. The_Bardock

God I hope they fixed the squigs. it was annoying having to wait for them to move.

14. Skor

Skor I HATE U TRASH MONSTAAAR! TFW2005 Supporter

I've pre-ordered and I'm eagerly awaiting open beta so I can give it a bleedin' try!

15. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah zombie thread...blah blah blah.

I had been itching to get back into an MMO for some reason, and I found out that all of my friends I used to game with had left Warcraft for Warhammer so I bought Warhammer yesterday and installed it.

Pretty good so far, I'm on Chaos Wastes for anyone else out there who might be playing.

16. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

I got into it too, and loving it so far! I never really played a pay-to play MMO before, so I can't compare it to other like WoW, but the game is awesome!

I'm more of a solo player in these game though, I'm not going to join strangers much and hang with them. I like to leisurely expore the game, and it's nice that this game seems to be suited for solo as well as party/guild players.

I'm playin a Witch Elf for now, but I hope they'll add more races and class at some pont, I'd like to play as my actual Warhammer army (Vampire)!