Warbot, FansProject and a whole bunch of others

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by GrandMaXimus, Feb 25, 2011.

1. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
  2. b.winn1

b.winn1 Well-Known Member

you have a couple things i need like prowl,tankor and grimlock if they dont sell let me know like take them.

3. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

You couldn't wait until the auctions were over to say this? Seems rather rude. If you are interested, why not bid on his auctions? The current prices are fair based on the market. More than likely, he'll get some bids. His starting points are not outrageous.

Sometimes I wonder about the fans on this site. There's a reason I sell on eBay rather than here. I usually encounter poor communication and lowball offers.

4. b.winn1

b.winn1 Well-Known Member

dident mean to be rude i know he lives close to me and if they dident sell i would buy them at his price so grandmax if im being rude sorry. but its pretty rude to speak for other people

5. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

I speak as a fellow seller. It's poor buyer etiquette to express interest in an active auction, yet not bid. If you like an item and the price is fair, bid on the item. I've sold a few things on eBay over the years. I believe I am more than qualified to comment regarding eBay related issues.

As for a possible pickup, I would contact the seller. Odds are he will be okay with local pickup. I know I do not mind local pickup. Saves me some ink, gas and packing supplies. So if you are interested, bid on the auctions (especially if you are ok with the prices). Noncommittal bidders/buyers are the worst. I'm also more willing to accommodate the buyer when he is bidding on a number of my items. I've been known to throw in a few extras as a way of saying thank you.

EDIT: I will concede that the shipping prices are a little high. I can clearly see why you would prefer local pickup. Convenient and saves you money.

6. GrandMaXimus

Ebay:
    Bump it up...

7. GrandMaXimus

Ebay:
    Another bump