Warbot Defender for Sale/Trade - If you want one, come snag it

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Kuma Style, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ok guys, basically I was on a tear for Warbot and ended up with two, because I commited to one person, and then forgot and bought another. I'm not a shady buyer, so I went ahead and bought the first I'd agreed to as well.

Anyways, I'm not looking to get what I paid ($200+ shipping... yea :-\), but I figured I'd try to hook up a board member for a lot less, and take a bite on it, because honestly, without all of you guys watching my back, PMing me, and responding to my threads, I never would've ended up with ONE, let alone two.

Anyways, here's what I'm looking for -

$160 shipped - US.

OR (THIS IS MY FIRST CHOICE)

I have Munitioner and Explorer on preorder with BigbadToyStore for $109 shipped. Anyone who can trade Munitioner/Explorer+$40 (yea, I'm knocking off some on the price for the trade bc you're helping me out too), can have him.

Figures don't have to be MISB, but I would like them to be 100% complete and mint. I'm getting Bruticus in the mail next week, and it'd be nice to have the Add-ons come with him instead of having to wait.

Anyways, thanks for the read guys, and hopefully this'll help a board member out, and hell, if someone can trade, that'd just plain be win.

Please Read:

Also, please don't PM me with any other offers - Knocking off over $50 total should show I'm in it to help, and not make money, so if I'd honestly rather just keep the extra to display as well and make up some crazy fanfic story in my head like "the Wrecker twins" than loose anymore $$ on it.

Thanks a ton guys.

Also, I don't really want to play favorites, so pretty much first to PM me with the money can have him, but I will prioritize an offer for the Crossfire Kit over $$.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  2. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Another board member came throguh with the trade agreement.

Thanks for the interest guys.

3. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    dude you selling warbot for $160...but you were asking for to pay no more than $110 shipped and now u dont want it....
    MAC & CHESSE
    :popcorn 

4. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Daelite, if you read the post, you wouldn't've even posted that, because I wrote what I paid for it! :lol 

5. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    why did u pay so much?:crazy: 

6. ZedzDead

ZedzDead decepticon sabatour

Ebay:
    so are you selling 2 warbots for 160? that price cannot be for just one. crazy. this is TFW not eBay. this place is for friends not scalpers.

7. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Because that's what it was sold for :crazy: 

I found one for cheaper from a board member, so just sold the expensive one at a loss.

Anyways, thanks for the laughs. That made kinda' a frustrating work moment a little better.

Actually, I'm selling 0 at 160, because it's been traded... to a "friend".

Sorry that you feel that $160 is scalping. But, to sell it for 80 after paying 215, I may as well have just kept it. I think knocking off $50 and selling it at a decent price shipped to someone who wants it, rather than having them pay REAL ebay prices (200 plus) is about as afriendly as can be.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  8. ZedzDead

Ebay:
    i'm guessing he didn't. this is the same reason i cannot find a scourge or kup in the stores. ppl buy them up and sell them for goddamn twice or more MSRP.

9. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    :D  thats good to hear... i having a blast at this to..

10. ZedzDead

Ebay:
    im not trying to be a dick, but can you explain this?
    i just saw 7 of these in walmart for 19.99 marked down. i highly doubt you paid 50 each for these. i'm sorry, i'm just pissed b/c i cannot find a gen scourge and kup! i'm so bitter. :drunk 

11. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum

News Credits:
    Funny ..i can't belive someone paid $215 for warbot. you could of got it from daelite20 for $125 plus shipping, so its hard to belive u would pay that much..while u clearly sent offers to members for $110 shipped this does sound like mack and cheese all over again

12. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    haha, good, and dude, once I'm caught up, I'm so hitting you up for seeker clones

Are you looking at my B/S/T thread? Bc, if anything that's a typo: I thought that I'd written "trade only" for my BiS pack?

Edit: I get it now. You're reading the description for price on my Lio Convoy for sale, and attaching it to the item listing for the BiS pack. If you look, you'll see the dscriptions of each item and price are below the picture.

Look on Ebay, which is pretty much the only place t get one, because, until I found one from a member HERE, not anyone had one for sale, and even when I PM'D YOUR ass for the one you had on sale, you didn't even respond bro, so get outta' here with your mess. It's just plain fucked up that you wouldn't even respond to me about selling yours, and then come into my thread with snotty bullshit about me paying ebay prices for one at an upp'd price.

It was literally a god-send that someone FINALLY PM'd me about having a warbot, because I definitely went outta' my way to pretty much spam up this board to no avail. until he hit me up for one. And then, on top of everything, I sell the other it at a loss rather than just rebaying it, and I get crap? Yea... ok... Looks like I'm "mac&teej" :rolleyes: 

13. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Dude, at the time you were looking for him, Robot Kingdom had them for 88 buck before shipping.So you totally bypassed them only to buy it at a more expensive price? Doesnt make any sense.

14. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    That's a complete lie. I've had it on my wants list as low priority since I made it, but I didn't even start actively asking for it until Warbot was sold out at RobotKingdom, TFsource, and Toyarena. Seriously man.

There was one place I missed out on though: Agesthreeandup - They had one at a decent price, but Id din't have the money right that second so yea... was gone the next day.

15. msterling21

msterling21 Well-Known Member

16. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    That's not robot Kingdom's site. That's their ebay account and an ebay listing that was gone by the time I checked. Just because you post or PM an ebay listing doesn't mean that person's on the board at ALL atm let alone ready to jump on that listing that second.

That's ridiculous.

I work 9:30-6:30 cst, and that's where the majority of my online time/posting comes from being here at work. I can't even view ebay from this computer if I WAS available at the time you posted said link.

But, let me put it out there like this, because this song and dance is already getting old. If I wanted to make my money back, I would've sold it at what I spent, and what EVERYONE else is selling it for atm. Just because I didn't sell it at $120 less than what I paid doesn't make me "shady". Hell, if I wanted money, I wouldn't've even offered it as a TRADE, which is what ended up happenning.

It seems like every opposing response in this thread has either come from missreading or just plain lying, and it's upsetting because I offered to sell it or trade and LOSE money on the deal. Hell, I traded it for explorer/munitioner, which I had on preorder at BBTS, and sure as hell not for 200 bucks.

17. arneld048

arneld048 Well-Known Member

Hey guys his deal is done.... if you are really pissed at tj for selling warbot that high, we better not know who he sold it too. But if you guys have a warbot for trade...let me know!! Lol

18. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    OK, so I saw your thread, and then I checked ebay, and there it was or there they were for said price I mentioned. I wasnt even looking for one, but yet I found it at the same time your want thread came out, plus a couple of days after your thread came out, cause I couldnt believe people were paying that much for them. You cant bullshit me man, I prolly scour ebay more than most, and I why would I lie(just to make you look bad? comon', I got better things to do). But its all good, but how about next time try and be less transparent about it.

Thread where he wanted a Defender:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wante...bot-defender-will-buy-now-please-pm-me-3.html

Completed listings from Oceanking:
    http://completed.shop.ebay.com/ocea...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Look at the dates, kinda hard to make that lying comment stick.

19. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Where did anyone call you a liar? The only one accusing anyone of lying here is you. I already explained that I can't even CHECK ebay most of the time when I'm online, and you just posted another stupid paragraph about ebay.

Your posts are a biggassed fail, but the logic behind them is even worse. Let's put it into perspective, and shut you down, so you can either cut the shit or go into full-on troll mode (I'm guesisng the latter)-

(Message board thread)

**Sometime in the morning**

Poster 1 posts that he's looking for an item.

(Poster goes on to do whatever his life has him doing during the day, occasionally checking board during the day)

**Sometime during the evening**

Poster 2 posts an ebay link that another random poster sees and buys right away

**The next morning**

Poster 1 posts thanks for the link but he wasn't on the compute bc he was sleeping

**One week later**

Poster 1 posts that he bought the item, but at an inflated price bc that's all that was available.

Poster 2 tries to give him crap for not seeing the link he posted to as if he posted a link to soemthing that millions of other people couldn't see and buy on the spot that very second.

.... so, yea, who's the jackass in that situation? Get a clue... or, try not to be "so transparent" about being one.

I fucking can't stand ebay, and outside of jacked up purchases like this for things I CAN'T find, I don't even fuck with it, and even if I COULD view the page from work, I have a feeling I wouldn't be sitting on ebay pressing refresh for a search 24/7 when have access to things like this board. If someone, or an actual RETAILER was selling them, I wouldn't've even bothered with that shit in the first place.

20. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    Wow, edit much. I'm out.:thumb 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.