War Machine IM Movie Exclusives for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Chosen, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

All figures sold!

I am likely to return to Wal-Mart next Saturday and may return with more War Machines. Until then, good luck on your own personal hunts!

2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I'm confused here. If you go out and buy Big Daddy and these figures, and then you sell them for what you paid + exact shipping, how does that help you pay off another figure? Are you just buying with a credit card and trying to turn the toys into cash? :confused: 

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

A very good albeit complicated question. But just for the record, I didn't intend to get Big Daddy for the sole purpose of selling it, like I did these War Machines.

The crux of the matter is getting cash in my PayPal account. I hate sending eChecks through PayPal due to the delay they cause, and don't use a credit card because that causes hassles with fees to the ones receiving money. In more than a couple cases, I've even waited weeks for stuff to ship because the seller was never informed that the check cleared.

I can't access my credit union readily where I am, so turning cash I use at the store directly into a PayPal balance helps a lot. Clear things up a bit?

Oh yeah. One War Machine now on hold, one left!

4. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Gotcha. I've actually thought of doing something similar when I was hard up for cash. Also, I wasn't trying to be intrusive or anything, just genuinely curious. Good luck!

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Wasn't any bother at all, so no harm done.

One War Machine sold and payment received, the other pending payment unless I have to go down to the next person in line.