Minor/Repaint: WAR. GORETRON Leader of the Slaughtercons

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by starshooter8, Mar 14, 2009.

1. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

Transformers Dark WAR. I said i would get into it more after i got my second repaint done. But im not going to give to much away yet. Like i said i plane on turning this into a stop motion mini series.
    But on to what i can tail. TRANSFORMERS DARK WAR takes place in a reality were the Decepticons have conquered most of the Transformers Universe. Were there are 2 Matrixs the first being the Autobot leadership matrix and the second being the the Decepticons Matrixs of DARK Destruction. It is roomered that this Dark matrix was made from what remained of Unicrons spark and fragments of his body. But what happened to the rest of Unicrons spark essence?
    A group of outcast Decepticons were exploring Unicrons remains and stumbled into his spark chamber by accident. The energy that was left in the chamber reformatted them into the Slaughtercons Driven by the hunger That feed UNICRON for power and galactic domination. thats all i can say for know. :locked2: 

GORETRON
    motto:THE ONLY THING THAT CAN STOP ME IS UNICRON!
    function: Slaughtercon commander, Harald to UNICRON, Decepticons super commander.

Strength: 10.0+
    Intelligence: 9.8
    Speed: 8.0
    Endurance: unknown
    Courage: 10.0+
    Firepower: unknown
    Skill: unknown
    Bio: Goretron carry's with him the DARK MATRIX of DESTRUCTION.
    He is completely ruthless and has no pity for any bot or any thing that stands in his way of Galactic Conquest. GORETRON believes that UNICRON will once again rise to power and begin his path of apocalyptic destruction. GORETRON believes he is doing UNICRONS work for him. Goretron has already taken out one of the Decepticons that had in his mind betrayed Unicron. The only thing left of Galvatron is his spark. Goretron is saving that for Unicron to devour when he returns to power. Goretrons main weakness is that he don't give second chances and destroys things to fast. The only thing standing in his way is a pathetic bunch of Autobot calling them selves the Wolfs Pack that thinks they fight like Decepticons. Goretron wants nothing more then death, destruction, and war. All the things that Unicron feeds off of for power and life.

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    he looks really cool, but it's hard to really tell, as your pictures are really blurry, and the lighting is red. I think you need to adjust your white balance, and perhaps add another light as well. Also, did you have the camera propped up on something so it's steady? Nice bio.

3. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    Al Goretron. Cool paintjob, neat bio. Did you re-do Brawl's cannon?

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Looks great but your camera needs a white balance badly

5. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

No i havent redone the cannon couldent think of any thing to do to it.

6. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

yeah it really dose unfortunately a few weeks back my computer crashed and it wiped the good cameras off the system. All iv got left is a logitech cam and its not worth slag. cant find the other discs to the other cams eather :( 

7. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

Yeah iv been looking for the discs to my other cams but cant find them:(  we had a systems crash on the computer and lost the cams the good cams :( 
    yeah the cams got its own personal little stand. but cant focus for slag.
    You really like the bio? I thought it was a little to much.