Minor/Repaint: War For Cybertron Soundwave G1/classics deco

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jerminator, Mar 11, 2011.

1. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    So, as the title suggests, I'm taking on a bigger project than my last one. Damn being bitten by that bug! I've got all the paints and already taken everything apart as much as I could. I'm using some tuves of acrylic paints I got at the local wally world, with Future as the thinner. So far, I'm impressed with this stuff. I'm using the cartoon model as a go-to guide but I'm kinda stuck. I'm indecisive as to whether I should paint the forearms and top of the legs white or metallic silver. I've decided to leave his faceplate white, for now anyways. I'm using a yellow for the gold on his chest and on part of the legs. The blue I got is spot-on for what I wanted.

This has been quite the stress-relieving adventure for me the past coupla days. Pics forthcoming as soon as I get the first coat of all the colors on. God help me when I go to putting SW back together again! That's gonna be fun. So, what do you professionals think? White or silver?

Well, I decided to go with a bit of both. White anime face, and dirty grey/metallic forearms, etc. Still not completely done, but I decided to piece him back together to see how it was coming along and to see what'll need to be painted how in vehicle form. I'm very happy with the outcome so far.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. 12bulkhead

12bulkhead Artist

Coooool