War For Cybertron Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Transformed, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Sky-Byte

Sky-Byte Armada Fan

Just finished a game, and I can't believe I forgot a peeve of mine that is almost worse than the server disconnect.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing to tell you when an ability is recharged. So I'm sitting there guessing when its ready again.

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    There are two icons on the top of the screen. One under your health, the other under your ammo gauge. The left monitors your left bumper ability while the right monitors your....well...right.

When available the icon will be white. It will become grey when the ability is being used.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

You know, the person who said the character seems one with the environment was right... and that's not necessarily a good thing.

For you, it is hard to see exactly where the character is on the screen since to all the way over there which is important when dodging some attacks. While enemies can pick you out off the wall.

4. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    There needs to be more weapons. Why the hell do Cybertronians use bullets? We need more energy based weapons, like Prime's ion rifle, it does a lot of damage, is accurate but is slow firing. We need weapons like that and the one gun BB was using in the trailer.

I'm hoping the full release has a lot more weapons. Also better melee hit detection.

5. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    huh. Looks to me like most of the weapons are energy based, but need reloads like standard weapons. That's just my take, though.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I really don't like:

* In multiplayer, you can't play as the characters themselves. Only bots with their body type.
    *So much emphasis on shooter gameplay. I love melee, and that's what I really loved about the 07 DS games.
    *No real free roam. In the 07 DS games, there was a free roam and open world feeling to it. Also, you could bash up whatever, and still have something that will fight back.

7. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

More weapons and more unlockables would be awesome.

Also, do the scopes lag for anyone else when turning?

8. billcosby

billcosby Just Another Geewunner

News Credits:
    So... I'm confused guys. There are both metal slug for bullets as well as particle cannon weapons (laser blasts?)

Are these cannons canon? :p 

9. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    My pet peeve is that it seems the PC version isn't being released in my country.

I am not buying a new console solely for this game.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It is alien technology. It doesn't have to make sense, just look cool and work.

12. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    See, I thought that would really bother me too.
    But then it hit me, nothing ruined immersion in the ROTF games multiplayer like seeing the entire enemy team playing as Optimus Prime.
    With the full system in WFC you'll be hard pressed to find someone that looks exactly like you using the weapons, abilities and killstreaks that you are.

I know quite a lot of people want to play as the big name guys, and theres nothing stopping you colouring the chassis in the way you want and pretending its the character. Dont really understand it myself, but then Im a big fan of being able to create your own unique character.

I really think HM made a good choice only letting you use the actual characters in Escalation so that people would be forced to try and make a robot of their own for the other multiplayer, instead of having everyone be a carbon copy of each other.

13. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
  14. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Assuming your issue is credit card related, have you considered using a friend as a proxy?

From all the post I've read over here and elsewhere, those who like the game (demo) out number those who don't or are indifferent.

15. Driftbox

Driftbox Member

Host Migration is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. I don't know how competitive they intend this game to be but I hope if balance issues do come up that they are willing to balance and patch them in a timely manner.