Minor/Repaint: War for Cybertron Megatron WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by JaZzMan26, Nov 19, 2010.

1. JaZzMan26

JaZzMan26 Well-Known Member

War for Cybertron Prime and Megatron G1 Style

I put together my light box and played with my camera this evening I thought I’d post up these guys for your critique, and suggestions. I believe the photo’s are not perfect but I 100’s of times better than what I posted before so you can atleast see them in a better light. Feel free to comment how you wish. These guys are pretty much completed with just very little work to go. I will update with the alt. modes later.
    War for Cybertron Prime:
    When putting this guy together I wanted a G1 feel but still capture the look of the WFC game. As in the game Optimus was a soldier before he was a Leader of the Autobots, and as a soldier I wanted him to have the firepower that he deserves.
    I made another BFG for him as well as including his stock rifle, both weapons can be stored on his back mounted on the outside of each wheel. Prime will eventually have a shield using his hood/spoiler piece and a war axe that I have yet to have in my possession. So those pictures will be added later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JaZzMan26 Customs - Home

2. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it looks great!

3. JaZzMan26

Thanks man

4. foxindebox

foxindebox Plastic Crack Addict

Great paintjob, love the effect.

5. simonatmac

simonatmac The stop motion maker

Ebay:
    Yes. Nice effects, very realistic

6. JaZzMan26

Thanks guys...hoping he will be finished in another day or so!

7. rmac-69

rmac-69 TF HUNTER

Very nice. What paints/primers did you use?:thumb 

8. JaZzMan26

Thanks man! Krylon fusion flat black for the primer, tamiya acrylics, testors model master enamels, and game workshop black wash...

9. JaZzMan26

I put together my light box and played with my camera this evening I thought I’d post up these guys for your critique, and suggestions. I believe the photo’s are not perfect but I 100’s of times better than what I posted before so you can atleast see them in a better light. Feel free to comment how you wish. These guys are pretty much completed with just very little work to go. I will update with the alt. modes later.
    War for Cybertron Prime:
    When putting this guy together I wanted a G1 feel but still capture the look of the WFC game. As in the game Optimus was a soldier before he was a Leader of the Autobots, and as a soldier I wanted him to have the firepower that he deserves.
    I made another BFG for him as well as including his stock rifle, both weapons can be stored on his back mounted on the outside of each wheel. Prime will eventually have a shield using his hood/spoiler piece and a war axe that I have yet to have in my possession. So those pictures will be added later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]