2D Artwork: "War for Cybertron: Iconic" poster series

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by maX Volnutt, Aug 17, 2010.

1. maX Volnutt

maX Volnutt Superior.

j0! I pretty much got on here to share some of my art, namely a WfC poster series I'm doing. I'll put them in individual posts in this one thread, so you'll have to please forgive any double posting. I'll put them in attachments, but if you happen to have a DeviantArt account, I'd appreciate it if you click on the links and pop over there for favs or comments, etc.

The idea behind the series is born first and foremost from the absolutely stunning designs from WfC. Aside from that, I was thinking about how the factions symbols are clearly based off the heads of various Transformers. Wondering how it would look if I gave the graphic treatment to the robot as a whole. From there, I just went crazy and decided to do a poster series for my own practice/amusement. They're done in Adobe Illustrator and are based off various screen shots from the game.

Soundwave: Superior
    maXVolnutt on deviantART

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. maX Volnutt

maX Volnutt Superior.

Attached Files:

3. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    looks great :) 
    I'd maybe add a black stroke to the characters, so it is filled in where there is nothing now. But your way it looks interesting as well.