War for Cybertron GDC 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Draeck, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I dunno if it's been asked yet but any news on a demo?

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It never came up. I would assume if there is going to be one it will be much closer to when then game is going to come out

3. TedimusPrime

TedimusPrime Full Time Toy Designer

I always love when we get interviews like this with people from this site. I actually am more looking forward to the Podcast talking about this. :D 

4. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Might happen sooner then you think. Or later, I don't know what you are thinking.

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Thats sounds good. I think personally this game would be more fun than the Movie games at least.

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think you’re a month late. The date many online stores have shopped around is JUNE 22, 2010; however, Activision said sometime in May.

It is looking more and more like it is G1 continuity. Which there are two stories mind you (Cartoon and Comics).

If this is the game they’ve waited 25 years to play, I don’t see this straying too far from what we’ve seen. Bumblebee isn’t going to get killed off in this game, the next one or the next one after that.

Why do characters have to die anyway? The Combaticons were dead and then not dead in the cartoons: they were locked away in some detention center on Cybertron stripped of their bodies, but they weren’t dead. Optimus was killed off too, only to be brought back to life by a Quintesson flipping is hidden reboot switch—this thought may be a little Beast Wars/Machines-ish, but how do we know Vector Sigma isn’t storing and recycling sparks, fulfilling its purpose, giving life to Transformers. The Cybertronians after all are full-grown adults; they aren’t baby stepping anything.

High Moon has played it safe and went for the middle, and that’s as G1 as you can get.

Where can one hear the audio? The link posted a few pages back doesn’t work.

7. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

The Gamestop near me has pre-orders for June 22nd too...

As for the audio link, there was a thread about it too, but I can't seem to find it now. It's on the front page of tfradio.net.

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    In June or May...damnit. Oh well May or June I can wait for. Because I've checked tfwiki.net about the game and it said July 22. So anyways if its May or June. I'm looking forward to getting this game.