War for Cybertron DLC Characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe1125, Jun 30, 2010.

1. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Nope, beating the game 100% doesn't unlock them either so they've got to be in DLC #2.

2. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    I thought there was a guy who had a video playing MP with Zeta?

3. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    they are on disc(as are jazz,shockwave, demolisher, onslaught and scattorshot), but most think he was either a developer or somehow hacked the game. there is no known way to unlock them through gameplay.

4. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly I don't care about DLC until the PS3 gets a patch. Playing online shouldn't be a chore just to get on. Especially when all my other games work fine. And I'm tired of losing xp when the host quits.

5. Dr Wheeljack

Dr Wheeljack Well-Known Member

I agree with you.

6. ganymede2010

ganymede2010 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Guys, stop being rude. Every thread in this forum is far from being original. Everything you've posted someone has probably mentioned it in another thread. So if you don't like what's being posted, scroll past it and click on something you're interested in.

As for DLC's, I wish we could get the Dinobots somehow.

7. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i keep my xp when the host quits, (ps3), just see what happens when you level up, and the host quits, you stay at the new level

8. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

Nightbeat
    Springer (Even if he's a truck/armored car and not a triple changer, I want him to be in there.)
    Kup
    Bulkhead
    Lockdown

9. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Weird, cause I don't keep my xp when the host quits. I haven't had it happen when I level up so I don't know.

10. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I thought I had seen some artwork before for Motormaster and Onslaught also?

As for my wants...

- I'd like there to be more voices for the DLC characters, as well as increased frequency of them saying whatever they say. I rarely hear them say anything in Escalation or Multiplayer.

- Soldiers: Brawn, Gears, Cliffjumper, Bludgeon, Runamuck/Runabout, Scorpnok, Blitzwing (ground mode obviously)
    - Scientists: Cosmos, Perceptor, Blast Off, Octane (flying mode obviously), Astrotrain (flying mode obviously)
    - Scouts: Beachcomber, Swindle, Ravage, Ratbat
    - Leaders: Motormaster (see above), Onslaught (see above), Grimlock

I just wish the Class wasn't tied to Chasis! Also wish some character builds could get powers others may not, create more diversity.

11. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Very nice list my friend but you don't think Gears would fit the Scouts more than the Soldiers?

12. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

:thumbs2: :rock  ^^^^^^

I 2nd Trypticon, though I dunno how well that would work since he is so huge, but would seriously be awesome! Also, I'd love to see to play Laserbeak, Frenzy, Rumble, & Ravage.

13. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

overkill !!! He can be a smaller more agile and raptor like version of trypticon, his altmode could be a car.

woudl also be interesting to play as ravage, as he is quadruped and i dont want a biped ravage. his altmode could be a car as well.

14. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Cool ideas for characters! Your Ravage idea reminds me of how it worked in Alternators, where Ravage changed from a car to a cat.

15. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

If we're talking fantasies for Dlc i'd say an optional Soundwave ability where "Sentry" is laserbeak.

16. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    You know what? I didn't even mean to say Gears, LOL. I was thinking of Windcharger, but then again it wouldn't work due to the chasis thing.

It would also be cool to have Doubledealer and Punch/Counterpunch in, since both could utilize the Disguise ability.

I'd love it if the Triple Changers could be in it with two modes, maybe transform while holding down either shoulder buttons or something to choose between form 1 and 2? Maybe the sequel?

Also would love an illusion/clone ability (ala Hound or the Insecticons), where you could create three or four copies, but only of of you is real and the rest are just illusions.

Would like to see a magnetic/gravitational ball, where someone could fire a sphere of energy and any enemies nearby will get drawn to it for a few seconds (maybe a special power for Windcharger or Gears, as I remember both of them having some weird magnetic opowers a few times in the cartoons and comics, especially Gears).

We need teleportation (ala Skywarp). Maybe when you hit the button to use it, you can press the directional pad to direct where you can go in one of eight directions?

I second the idea of secialized sentries for some characters, like Soundwave. Hell, even if it was someone like Grimlock or something, we could always use their partners from the Action Masters toyline ;) 

17. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Doooood

Idea of the thread. I love it. It would be easy to do, and it wouldn't be OP at all...and it fits with the current playstyle.

For me, I'd like to see some maps that encourage vehicle mode more. Maybe a couple of new weapons. Maybe one new class. Expanded colors. Total button mapping ability. Hud map option for multiplayer. I'd like some of the new maps to perhaps be a little less cluttered. I'd like to see some better sniper ledges for my scientist. I'd like to see them tweak some of the unlocked abilities, some aren't that good, and there's odd level gaps between some of them.

18. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

I don't know if anybody mentioned this already but the Constructicons are easily/perfectly capable of being DLC. I'm seing it already. they were on cybertron in G1 (The Secret of Omega Supreme) I don't see why HM can't incorporate them as Leader/Soldier Chassis for the Decepticons? if there was a campaign aspect to it it could be a prologue to the events or maybe what happened afterwards? Just suggesting :eek: 

19. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Knightmare, I'm loving you're ideas!! They sound like they would be really cool if they could fit into the game lol.

20. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I really really want those DS characters, Rodimus, Motormaster, Magnus and there was another one.