War for Cybertron DLC Characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe1125, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to start a thread to see what characters you guys would like to see come available in the DLC.

2. RipCurl

RipCurl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    isn't there already like a billion of these threads

3. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    I have no idea lol. I didn't bother scrolling through to see.

4. RipCurl

RipCurl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    should have used the search function , there are multiple threads talking about DLC

5. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Dude, I could care less what everyone else is talking about, as I said I didn't bother to look so I started one. I appreciate you letting me know that though.

6. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

If you don't care what everyone else thinks about DLC why create a thread in the first place?

7. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    If you don't care what everyone else is talking about, then why would you start a discussion thread?

And its really looked down upon to make redundant threads. So yeah, in before close.

8. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:

Cuz scrolling takes so much effort.

9. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

:hijacked: 

Ok, so pop quiz: I wanna discuss something that's already been discussed, but I wasn't around when the original threads took place. Do I

A: Start a new thread? (OH NOES!! Somebody's duplicate threading! Get him! Pelt him harder!!!)

or

B: Zombie the old thread? (ZOMBIES!! NOES!! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!)

There's honestly just no winning around here sometimes. :rolleyes2  I actually just tried using the search function to see if this has been brought up yet so that I could post the link (oh, imagine that, doing something useful) and guess what showed up when I typed "DLC" into the search? Nothing. Seriously. Try it.

This is a great place if you're the type of person that's on here 24/7 or the other alternative is GTFO. And stay out. The occasional fan who occasionally wants to discuss things will invariably get jumped on for not being there for conversations that happened months ago when they weren't around. Now, I understand the need to spare server space and blah blah blah, but if everyone here is so concerned about server space, maybe threads should have a shelf life. Like they should get deleted after a certain period of time. I know this doesn't happen because I once (ONCE!) accidentally zombied a thread I thought was current because I didn't look at the date. 2 seconds later, without fail someone was ranting about hating zombies! But you know what? Who cares? It was a topic I wanted to talk about but wasn't active for when it was being discussed. And who are you (metaphorically) to tell me I can't?

Also, let the MODs do their jobs. We have them for a reason. If your av doesn't have the words Moderator, SuperMod, or Administrator under it, then it's not your place to police the forums. If you see a thread, post something useful or if you really do have issue with it, report it to a Mod like you're supposed to.
    /rant.

And finally, to just answer the damned question...

I'd like to see a downloadable level where you could play Omega Supreme and Trypticon. Also, maybe Dead End? I dunno, I got Shockwave so I'm good.

10. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I like this guy!!! ^^^ Epic!

...and to also answer the question: I want to see the exclusive characters, Springer, Hot Rod, Prowl, Ultra Magnus, and that concept Scatter Shot we've been seeing.

11. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Thanks for making my point. You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm not on here all the time and I don't know how to search the forum so I started a new and all of a sudden I'm just getting killed :confused: . I just asked a simple question and if you don't want to comment on the topic then please dont say anything. Oh and I would love to see Prowl, Hound, Wheeljack, Blitzwing and Astrotrain.:thumb 

12. ElBlancoDiablo

ElBlancoDiablo Half Man, Half Legend

i think itd be great if somehow they worked Hound into being a Soldier class character. and Mirage as a larger sized scout. thatd be great in my books. wheeljack as a ground based scientist would be fantastic too. or even Perceptor, as a soldier/scientist. im sure you can speculate what i mean by that.

i think leaving blitzwing, astrotrain and springer off till the next would be best, just so they can expand on the transformation engine a bit more before attempting something too big, but certainly not saying i dont want a flying tank ;) 

Blastoff and another couple combaticons would be great. and even some protecticons would be aweseome.

And my dream character packs would be the respective DinoBot and Constructicon packs. im sure one way or another you could redesign all these guys into some style for this game.

one last thing, just to get flamed, would some beasties be great in this game too :p 

13. Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios Well-Known Member

maybe the DS exclusives

14. Admiral Lilwall

Admiral Lilwall Lilwall Leader

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more bots from other continuities. Having Demolishor and Scattershot there are great. A couple more female characters would be great too. Drop in some of Elita-1's crew

15. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

When I start playing the soldier class, I'm going to repaint Brawl into Blitzwing. I think Sunstreaker and that Onslaught chassis we've seen art for would be great.

16. Sideswipe1125

Sideswipe1125 Autobot

News Credits:
    Once again I agree with you my friend.

17. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I keep saying it because it'd be painless (almost :D )

Take the in-game campaign drones and assign them to the four classes. We'd get unique and interesting new chassis that we've not seen really close-up before, and they wouldn't look like "Orange and Green Optimus Prime!"

18. chachi

chachi Well-Known Member

I want to see some Grimlock. I also wish the color pallet wasn't so limited.

19. strag

strag Member

I would really like to see Wheeljack and Brawn too. A tank-based Grimlock might be interesting to see as well.

20. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I want characters that don't fit into their classes as far as looks.
    Like Insecticon scouts for example. XD