War for Cybertron Cliffjumper. .99 cent start!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Fishdirt, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Last day bump woot!

3. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    You do realize he's still pretty easy to find right?

ebay shipping costs alone are more than the actual figure that's still in stores lol

4. Fishdirt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not in a lot of areas. He was definitely short packed around here. Regardless I'm not a fan of trying to knock people's sales. I started the auction at 99 cents and my shipping is fairly priced making it a lot cheaper then stores as a starting bid. I was hoping to recoup my costs for the impulse buy. A lot of people don't have access to the figure and this may be their only means. It's not like I priced it at 18.99 So I'm not sure what your point was . Personally I didn't appreciate that.

5. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I meant no offense I just meant he's still pretty easy to find at the moment was all (I have seen 2 cliff's in target and 3 in walmart by my apt. in the last 2 days). Sorry, I should have clarified with a better response. my apologies man. :)  I misunderstood. I figured you were trying to help out a fellow fan here who couldn't find him. in which case why not stick him in the Junkion Exchange this way you could not only make your money back but you also could exchange with a fan for something you need. meh,, again I meant no disrespect. I just enjoy tossing ideas around so this way folks are happy all around :)