War for Cybertron Boss Battle Tips

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Post any tips for larger and/or boss battles in War for Cybertron, we will post them all in the first post here!

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Trypticon- Keep moving and boost when the missiles come.

Cover is very scarce but the front left is a safe zone.

3. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

Do not do this you still get hit by the blast radius I was playing on Hard and that shit takes health best thing is to do is stay in your alt mode most of the time your alt mode weapons do a considerable amount of damage and you are agile so when the missiles and rockets come at you you drive in circles around the arena to live.

4. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    with omega supreme use megatron and boost around him

5. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Starscream:

While you traverse through the chapter, as in from the beginning onward, you should be lucky enough to stumble upon a rocket launcher. If you do, pick it up and keep it. If it runs out of ammo, keep it anyway. Do not drop it for anything.

When you reach the hallway before the communications room, stock up on ammo and health. As soon as you enter the room you will start the battle. Starscream stays in vehicle mode for most of the battle and because the rocket launcher locks on to vehicle modes it's the ideal weapon to use here. After a while, when Starscream's health get's low, he'll transform into robot mode for the rest of the battle. Keep up the rocket fire while adding in some melee attacks and Starscream will flee in defeat.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Trypticon:

Do not stand still for a second when fighting him. One of his attacks in particular is devastating, and can kill you in no time. Keep strafing, Dashing, and shooting. He'll go down in no time. Be on the look out for ammo and health while you are doing this.

7. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Soundwave: The ammo "chip" in the middle will respawn a couple times, so bring the vehicle lock on launcher in. I used it against the 2 lil twins and against Laserbeak it tracks so it makes it simpler than it would be. And when SW comes out just blast him with the rifle until hes back in.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    If you must stay still for whatever reason during the first part of the Trypticon fight, use the bridge support in front of him. His weapons can almost never hit you behind there.

9. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    OMEGA SUPREME (2nd to last chapter)

While it's possible to take him out with the turrets (rockets), the battle will go a lot quicker/easier if you rush towards him and grab the front turrets (machine guns) and retreat back to cover.

Timing the rockets to hit with Omega's shield down while dodging Aerialbots will take forever.

10. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    i found sound wave was better, especially since hes significantly faster.

11. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    stay in altmode, thats a super simple strategy i never thought of. mostly because i thought you are more vulnerable to damage in alt mode. am i wrong? i cant beat that purple jerk for the life of me.

12. Nitroquake

Nitroquake Well-Known Member

For the 2nd part of Omega Supreme stay near his legs watch out for his steps and missiles I found out that to be handy and it's easier to aim at his chest weak spot there.

Not that it matters I prefer Megatron his fusion Cannon comes in handy

13. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Trypticon:

I used this twice to defeat him. Once solo and once co-op.

This is in the pit area. Ok as soon as you fall into the last part bolt to the left (if you are facing Trypticon). You will find a x12 Scrapmaster. take it. Then transform and boost across to the other side and up the ramp and follow it around across the upper level. Then when you get to the other side transform and keep dashing and jumping over his breath beam. You will notice a plasma turret gun on the front of the right side. Grab it and fire directly between the four cannons as soon as he raises his tail. if you shot well it should take out all four. If not aim and fire again quickly to take the remaining ones.

After that is gone use it to try and take out one of the coolant tanks on his back. use melee attacks on the spiders. Continue to dodge the missiles with dodge or simply transform to vehicle and race across the board.

use the Scrapmaster and open fire on the coolant tanks. When you run out of ammo grab the ammo supply next to the ramp on the right side. Also grab the energon cubes when needed.

Just continue to dodge and use scrapmaster. You will defeat him in no time.

14. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I'm stuck on Trypticon. His cannons just obliterate me every time, I get the Scrapmaster and boost across to the other ramp and go behind a wall, boost to the other side and get owned. Help?

15. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

For those versing Trypticon Stay in Alt mode! You weapon( I was playing Ironhide) in alt mode is very ppowerful and you have teh agility at the ready to survive his attacks only. When the energon Spiders appear jump over them and lead them to your AI partners to take care of and blast Trypt.

16. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

I just kept it simple for Trypticon; Alt mode and boost like crazy when the rockets start. Hide behind front left pillar when he uses fire breath (either mode). Flank and shoot as vehicle when his tail comes up. Robot mode when he does nothing -melee for his little friends.
    Rinse and repeat a few times and he's down.

17. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

For Trypticon, 2nd half, I just stayed in vehicle and drove counter clockwise(if you go clockwise a greater chance of missing a turn and falling off ledge) and when the crystals popped up i spammed my vehicle missles like crazy. Soon as the spiders spawn its rinse and repeat, just be careful not to drive off the ledge.

18. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

On Trypticon, do you just aim for the cannons or is there a specific area you need to aim for on them?

19. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    you need to activate the energon storage chambers. they will fly across the upper screen near his cannons. Shoot them and they fly towards him and explode.

20. ChrisMCNBVA

ChrisMCNBVA Active Member

how do you beat omega supreme in ds decepticons, I can sometimes get him down to his 2nd bar of health maybe I need to change my characters