War for Cybertron best ability and weapon

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by warpath666, Nov 6, 2011.

1. warpath666

warpath666 EMP shotgun rocks in WFC

What is the best weapon in WFC? In my opinion it is the EMP shotgun(at least it is for me) and the frag launcher. And what is the best ability? Warcry for me(it is cheap but it is the best) and cloaking(that's a definite for me)

So what is your opinion?

This can also be your favorite when u post post your opinion of the best and your favorite.

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Scout with Cloak, Mark Target, Sneak Attack Upgrade, Scatter Blaster, and Null Ray. Get's 'em every time.

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Yeah, EMP shotty is a beast. I'll have to say it's my favorite weapon with the Soldier class. As far as abilities go, I love hover because it improves accuracy, for which I like to use the assault rifle while hovering. Oh and hover basically provides you with a triple jump if you cancel it right away.

4. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Ability - Cloak and shockwave
    Weapon - null ray, battle pistol, ion blaster ( and the magma frag launcher when you get it aimed perfect :rolleyes:  )

5. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Cloak and Mark are my favorite abilities, and I'm fond of rocking the Battle Pistol and Null Ray. People tend to really underestimate the BP, but shot for shot it's powerful and it's very damn accurate. Go for the head and you'll come out on top in many engagements. In my prime only the EMP Shotgun and Ion Blaster SMG had any real chance against the BP in medium range. Even in close you just had to land one or two shots and finish off with melee.

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockwave is a favourite. Clears a room, quick and dirty. Also fond of Hover for when I'm playing the missions with the Seekers/Arielbots.

In terms of weapons, EMP Shotgun. Drops a Holo-Brute (Zeta Prime) in Escalation with a single stroke. And have to give props to the Neutron Assault Rifle, your default starter in Escalation. Good magazine size, with some decent range and damage.

7. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    For Multiplayer, Cloak and the P.O.K.E.

For Escalation, Ammo Beacon and the Scrapmaker.

8. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Everytime I play, I try to find the nearest EMP shotgun.

9. Wikkid

Wikkid Semi-retired customizer

In Conquest, I prefer the shield as a way to protect my team from long range attack. I also prefer the war cry to empower them when assaulting. Weopon is always the ion cannon as I enjoy automatic weopons and it requires some degree of accuracy for a challenge.

In Deathmatch, it's all about the scout and the cloak armed with the shotgun and null ray.

In Escalation, I'll use either Arcee or Ratchet. Both are great for helping other team members out when downed. Arcee because she can walk right past everyone when cloaked and Ratchet because of his shield. (mind you, the turret is great for easy kills early on and useful as a decoy later in the game)

10. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Ability - Cloak, Disguise, Warcry and Whirlwind.

Weapons - Frag Launcher, Fusion Cannon (great for Cloaked scouts), EMP Shotgun, Null Ray, Photon Burst Rifle.

11. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tank canon + the upgrade to recharge weapons quickly = ungodly amount of power. Scrapmaker and EMP Shotgun for everything else.

12. warpath666

@StarYoshi
    I TOTALLY agree the tank gun with improved heat sink is a beast!
    sounds like u like the soldier.
    @everyone I am suprised that no one has mentioned the leaders vehicle weapon! It has good rate of fire and good damage.

13. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I gotta love the Shotgun. Get right next to an enemy pull the trigger...they won't be getting back up. It can also go through overshields and take an enemy out quickly. As for ability I would say Warcry has been the most useful. If you have the right team for it.

14. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    EMP is best with the soldier, equipped with more accurate shots, it's a beast. Also with the Scientist, Disguise, go behind an enemy, offload the EMP then you get an insta-kill. If not, finish with a melee.

15. Wikkid

For some reason, I have a heck of a time trying to aim the rockets unless firing from higher ground. (splash damage) I prefer the scouts machine guns and find them easy to target consistently.

16. warpath666

The rockets do good damage but I always use it for splash damage, because they take to long to get there.
    ehhhh the scout has the scatter blaster that's full auto but its not a machine gun, other then that there r no machine guns for the scout.

17. Wikkid

Vehicle mode machine guns.

18. warpath666

oh yeah. good on scientists, and soldiers. other scouts r so small its hard to hit them.