War for Cybertron Achievements

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Jun 20, 2010.

1. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can anyone suggest any tips to get the "Wait I still Function" acheivement? Maybe a good level/spot/map? It's the only multiplayer achievement I have left, my gold expires tomorrow & I don't really feel like renewing it right now.

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    D'Oh, this is a little late, but I was able to do it during the Zeta Prime battle while downed as Soundwave, killing the clones was simple.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    Yeah, you can get it in about 10 seconds actually. Play Escalation as Autobots, doesn't matter which character. Make sure the map is Broken Hope and start a new game because it's easiest on wave 1. Host your own Escalation game so you get the right map and level.

Before the enemies come, while Megatron is talking, run up close to a couple of the red exploding barrels and shoot them at close range so they damage you. This isn't necessary, it's just slightly faster, but do be careful you don't kill yourself before the wave even starts.

When the enemies come they'll mostly be spiders; make sure at least three of them are following you (this shouldn't be a problem, there are at least 10-15 of them on wave 1), then just stand next to a red exploding barrel. Face the barrel but don't shoot it and don't fight the spiders. Just let them kill you. When you drop, aim at the barrel and shoot, the explosion will kill more than enough spiders.

Obviously you do have to get it with another player so make sure you let them know what you're doing.

4. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I still need the achievements for max difficulty. Might need help with that one.

5. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I just spent thirty minutes trying to revive the 5th autobot. When I FINALLY got him. The thing popped up and said 4/5. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I REVIVED ALL OF THEM. ALL FOUR BEFORE THAT ONE GOT UP AFTER I REVIVED THEM. I hate wasting time like that.

6. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Somehow it thinks you missed one. I think that happened to me too.
    The last one is the hardest since he usually gets sniped before you even reach him. Fortunately the first 4 aren't as annoying to hit re-revive again.

7. RGZ Archer

RGZ Archer Well-Known Member

'Paging Dr Ratchet' is a tricky one, took me quite some time to get it because the last guy is so hard to reach. You pretty much have to be on the move the entire time and have to run counterclockwise on the giant fans, Optimus is a good choice since he can get some extra boost in alt mode and in bot mode, I was literally flying across that revine to reach the guy.

As for 'Wait I still function' I got that one with Megatron, the part where you have to defend the position waiting for the bombers, his Fusion Cannon packs a punch and can take out clumps of Autobots with one round.

Not counting Prime Mode, 'Grimlock Smash' was the hardest one for me because the game kept glitching and the Deceptacon emblems in the Omega Supreme boss fight wouldnt appear, I had to do that fight over a dozen times before they did.

8. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

"Paging Dr Ratchet" is a bit easier if you know where to step in order to "activate" the guy's help beacon. Jump on the first or second giant fan, I forget which, and you should see a little floating island if you ride it almost all the way around.

From that island, you can jump to the next fan, which is where the help beacon activates and the snipers start plugging away at him. If you time it right, you can immediately switch to vehicle mode (I used Ratchet), boost with L1 and vehicle-jump to the ledge with the wounded guy with plenty of time to spare. It took me a couple tries but wasn't too bad, you just have to game the system a little bit regarding the beacon activation.

9. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

there's a little walkway you can jump to that makes it much easier to get to that dude fyi.

10. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Hate to resurrect a zombie thread, but I was a little late to the game (boooooooo, pun) and am playing catch up with the achievements. Stupid question, the gamer points for getting achievements, are they spendable?

11. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    On any level in campaign where theres a ton of spiders let them take you down then kill them

12. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    On max diffculity you only need to complete the last part of each level to get it

Nope