War for Cybertron 2 Wishlist

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Jul 1, 2011.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Add your wants for WFC 2 here!

My big wish is that the game has fixed it's predecessor's technical problems. The crappy connection, the freezing, the lag all of it. I was playing with my buddy Langrisser a few nights ago; hosting a game of Escalation. Well a player wound up getting dropped at the very beginning because he lost connection to me, which was irritating. But we pulled through, and made it to wave 17, the four of us. And what happens while we're fighting? My PS3 freezes up.

No. F***ing. Way.

So I had to turn the thing off. We switched to multiplayer, but even then we constantly were getting dropped from games. So my big expectation here, is that they fix the technical errors at least.

2. Chevluh

Chevluh Well-Known Member

I'd like a build-a-bot mode where you can do more than half-hearted recolors.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    My top two wants at this point are:

- Fixing of the "AI are invincible while transforming" issue
    - Adding host migration

4. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah the multiplayer was a drag. That's why I wish for a longer campaign. I know WFC is a Prime continuity (doesn't make sense to me) but I wish its pre 1986 movie and shows all the bots that made their debut in the movie battle on Cybertron.

5. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Transformation as a battle technique was severely underused in WFC. I liked the fact that you could quickly boost, jump, transform, and slide across the ground while shooting, but other than that, it was somewhat lacking.
    So yeah, it'd be nice if HMS gave transformation a purpose beyond moving from point A to point B quicker than walking.

6. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Split screen and some melee combat.

7. Autobot X

Autobot X Check out my sales thread!

I'd like to see the campaign mode have more of a free-roaming environment. I've been playing inFAMOUS since the free download, and have enjoyed it immensely.

For multiplayer, I'll ditto what others have said about the technical issues, but in addition, it would be cool if the upgrades you earn in multiplayer could be applied to the campaign mode.

I dunno, I think I'm leaning to wanting it to be RPG-like in terms of character development throughout the game.

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I'd like to see it set on Earth, or at least part of it set on Earth. Keep the characters from the last game, add in the ones from the DS and DLC. And throw in Wheeljack :D 

9. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I'd like more open environments. Not open world, per se, but levels with a more sandboxy feel. Perhaps something like a Battlefield series style level, used like that in MP, but in Single player have a variety of objects to accomplish whilst the battle taks place, changing for the characters available. For instance - Decepticon mission set in Tyger Pax. Lots of AI troops on both sides - player missions thus: Soundwave would have to hack several autobot stations that are going to be heavily defended, Starscream would need to take out AA fire and neuatralise Autobot support structures and Megatron would have broader objects such as making an example of autobot troops at one location, taking out a forward command post, leading a charge against the Autobot guns... etc. All on the same basic map which also contains 'boss' characters based on named autobots that you can either take out or avoid and hope either the friendly named characters do it for you, or your ai troops manage it somehow. Maybe stick some basic command features to teh d-pad or something, that affect troops within your vicinity. Autobots could reuse the map, but with other objectives, and maybe at a different phase of the battle depicted.

I'd quite like it. It'd need a whole new engine though, so I doubt it'd be done any time soon. I could also see it transfering well to earth eventually, with a wider variety of environments. I suspect crowds of humans running around would be too intensive for the current gen consoles, however.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  10. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

-Playstation Move TopShot Elite Gun compatibility
    -Even more campaign levels/missions
    -More in-depth character creator
    -Autobot name is different than Decepticon name
    -the option to change your name from your screenname to the name of your created robot
    -Maybe a boss arena
    -Offline Co-op

11. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    split screen

better customization (at least let me change the head)

12. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    If you're going to make a Dynasty Warriors game and call it Transformers, at least make it play BETTER than Dynasty Warriors.

13. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Pardon me, but what the heck does Dynasty Warriors have to do with Transformers? Has there EVER been a TF game like Dynasty Warriors?

14. Jingoku

Jingoku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My biggest wish is that the game copies the controls of Revenge of the Fallen. Still the best Transformers controls to date IMO.

15. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed. I think a colour customization menu similar to the one used in the Halo games would be awesome. A nice wide pallet of colours to choose from, resulting in Transformers in all kinds of different colour schemes.

Oh, you won't be able to tell Autobot from Decepticon? Friendly target markers. There's already the ability to throw a red target on enemy units, why not make a permanent green marker over friendly units.

16. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists