Wappy Dog: Game of the Year

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by toma, Jun 13, 2011.

1. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Japanese....yep....definately Japanese.

Also, that group of boys at the end got WAAAAY to excited over a toy dog. That was a cheer you use when you see two killer robots beating the crap out of each other or beating the final boss of a game or something.

3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

real dog > robot dog.

4. Zigholtul

Zigholtul I am the Waffle Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seriously what the fuck was that? Please tell me that was a joke or are they actually serious about this "Wappy Dog"? Never would I expect to encounter a gaming peripheral more retarded than R.O.B. but boy, just wow :banghead: 

5. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

No, it's totally serious. I actually looked it up on Google afterwards and it looks like it uses the GBA slot for some sort of expansion pack, meaning it won't work with the DSi, XL, or 3DS. And it's coming out this Christmas. They're releasing a bizarre toy accessory with a DS game that requires an expansion pack that doesn't even function with the current DS models that are on the market. I really doubt they'll still be selling the Lite by Christmas, as they've slashed the price and some retailers have even stopped socking it now. Aside from it being a crappy looking toy it's also horribly out of date. You'd think big companies like Activision and Sega would know better.