Wanted!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Alteron_Sheng, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Alteron_Sheng

Alteron_Sheng 'Tis an Kitbasher & Elder TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Update: Someone stole my purse from the back of the store while I working at work and as a result got into my bank account. So while I'm updating this to take off the items that I have gotten, I will not be able to buy any new items for a while, as I need to get my funds back, etc...
    ------
    I'm also hunting a Jazz head, classics size (wish there was a way to make a smaller version of my Binaltech Jazz, I love his smik and the faint optics you can see behind his band :S ). Does anyone have/make any molds from the botcon Jazz's?

Also on the head hunt list is a mold of botcon Kup's head.

Anyone have some of the smaller RotF Fallen's FEET? I need 4 (I think he's the Voyager size but it's the size that's in the 3 pack with Megatron and Sounders) for my Aerialbots

Primus/Unicrons, don't need anything but the hips/legs and arm/hands, cheap as you've got them^^

==============================================

Hunting Classics Twins (3 Sunnys and 1 Sides)

Fracture/Mirage (5)

1 Superlink Downshift/wheeljack (Wheeljack look-alike w/ grey plastic instead of the odd greenish of the American version)

Fire Convoy

RotF Deluxe/Voyager Hoist, I just want Hoist, not the constructicon he comes with ^^

Does anyone have a RotF Spoons up for sale?

Microns! I love me those microns!! ^^ (Or, uh, minicons... I always forget to call them that)

TFCC Nexus Prime for 60-80 or less?

Roadbuster Ultra Magnus for cheap(ish)?

Cybertron Leaderclass Optimus Prime, just the main body or with a stripped down trailer as the trailer is going to be stripped down/replaced ANYway^^

Xover Green Hulk Tank

Universe Downshift (bright yellow plastic for legs and arms)

Terrorcon Divebomb (white version) for 7-10 w/ shipping total (Kick-Off's 'winged jetpack')

The 3 RID Railbrothers

Energon Duststorm

The micron dragon 'nightscream' for 5-7 total w/ shipping or less? My Jackpot needs a 'luck dragon', and NS's orange and red plastic is a spot on match for his.

Energon Air Team/RotF Aerialbots set

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  2. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Thanks to megamus for contacting me about, then selling me, his Classics Magnus! And at a fantastic price too!

3. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Posting Feedback for Megamus as promised (also posted in his feedback thread)
    -----------------------------
    A wonderful seller to work with! Contacted me about the Magnus after I'd posted it in this'Wanted!' list, was very straight forward and honest about the toys condition and gave me a great price for it too!
    The toy arrived quickly and wonderfully well packaged! I will certainly buy from Megamus again and suggest him strongly to other potential buyers!
    ----------------------------

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

PM'd

5. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Thanks to Gargunkle, Autobotx23, Omegax80, Raitei and Sportinmotion for the fantastic deals they gave me!
    Feedback is being sent to their respective feedback threads the moment I get the items in the mail. ^^