WANTED: Universe, and WST Dinobots.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by megatron784, Jun 10, 2009.

1. megatron784

megatron784 Well-Known Member

hey guys im hoping someone can sell me some things im looking for, i can pay threw paypal asap if the price is right. if you have any of the stuff im looking for, send me a pm with shipping included in the price. all TF's need to be 100% complete and in mint condition. thanks. heres is what im looking for...

UNIVERSE...

sunstreaker
    ramjet
    skywarp
    rodimus
    inferno
    megatron (will take henkei version as well.)
    nemesis prime
    ultra magnus

WST(worlds smallest transformers)...

i need all 5 dinobots. (preferebly with stickers unapplied.)

I am also looking for a Ruination bruticus. (grey camo)

2. vbjjune

vbjjune Nemesis Galvatron

i have all 5 of the g1 dinobots and also have the g2 recolors only missing the green g2 snarl. i am willing to part with them if the price is right. all complete and have had stickers applied before i got them on ebay.

g1 grimlock mib with bubble
    g1 slag mib no bubble
    g1 snarl mib no bubble
    g1 sludge mib with bubble
    g1 swoop mib with bubble c9, mintiest swoop ever. i don't even think stickers have been applied to this one. he was the most expensive of them all and these are the pride of my collection since when i started to collect about 5 years ago these dinobots were the first things i had to have no matter the cost! i only transformered him once to put on shelf but then immediately took him off, transformed him again and put him back in the nicest box i have ever seen. if it wasn't for the previous owner opening this item it would seem like he just came off the assembly line he looks so new and cool. i would grade him c10 but he has been transformd twice by my hands so i figure c9 would work. anways let me know, give me an offer, thanks.

3. megatron784

megatron784 Well-Known Member

bump