Wanted Transformers Club Membership or Magazines

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ultron_prime, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ultron_prime

ultron_prime Banned

I was wondering if any transformers club members would be either willing to sell or trade for their membership or would be willing to sell me their comics.

I'm especially interested in the comics from issue 25 and up (i.e. the shattered glass comics)

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Man, there's no way Fun Publications would condone transferring a membership. that would mean that two individuals would have benefitted from one subscription, and they would be out $40. As far as magazines are concerned, they are plentiful in the club store. I'd say you'd be much better off joining the club, enjoy the free figure and the fun stories, not to mention your free 30 word ad. 6 comic books and an exclusive deluxe is pretty good for the price of a leader class figure.

Let me break it down:

Leader Class figure at store: $40.00

by way of comparison:

Comic Book (Average $4.00 nowadays)

multiply that by six, you have $24.00

Add an exclusive Deluxe (average deluxe price $13.00)

add that and you have $37.00

add cost of gas driving to stores to buy stuff (let's say $3.00 gas, average $2.85/gallon)

That brings you to about the same amount for the years subscription as having bought six individual comics, one transformer, and the gas all seperately.

3. ultron_prime

ultron_prime Banned

I know its a good deal but I'm from the UK so it would cost me $90 and I don't have a credit card to subscribe to it with.

4. ultron_prime

ultron_prime Banned

bump