Wanted - titanium ultra amgnus

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by wasp819, Jan 25, 2011.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Loose or boxed (prob prefur loose, less shipping cost lol)
    has to be in good condition and with gun
    Pm me with prices
    and im from the uk as well
    thankyou..

P.S can anyone send me a pic of titanium magnus standing next to some classics/generations figs please.

2. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good luck on your quest.. He's an ugly ultra magnus.. and just marginally bigger than a deluxe.. found this, not mine belongs to TFW member zedzdead

[​IMG]

YOu can see him compared to voyager ultra mags.
    I highly recommend you do research to figure out if you REALLY want the figure.. As I spent way too much on mine (due to how hard he was to find) and was super disappointed when he arrived..

He's gone now or I'd offer him to you.

Check out these galleries and see if you like him.. The proportions are just too off for me!
    http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toys/titanium/ultra-magnus/1129/

Another comparison pic:
    [​IMG]

And don't forget he'll have an ultra tiny alt mode compared to most classics.. Here's him next to a G1 for reference:
    [​IMG]

And finally to get an idea what the G1 UM mold looks like next to the voyager UM I'll give you g1 optimus vs voyager opti:
    [​IMG]

3. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    WoW dude, thankyou for going to all that effort, very good infomation,
    Buyt yeah i always do my homework on a potential new figure,
    and personally i think titanium is pretty damm cool (yes his face just bugs the hell out of me, yes his chest colour is all wrong, shoulders too far back, alt mode could do with a few tweaks, but i just love his size and he would only be a bit taller than the deluxes which reminds me of the way hes seen in the g1 cartoon and 80s-90s comics, and the fact that hes not another white optimus, ohoooo no this magnus transforms the way is was always suposed to, his smaller alt mode dont bother me (especially when you compare the new wreck gar to the car size)
    i would like it if hasbro re released this version with some serious tweaks and a better paint sceme, make it all out of plastic and then market it in the generations line

4. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Glad you posted the pics, there's actually 2 versions of Ultra Magnus in the Titanium line, the G1 version and the WWI version. The G1 version goes for crazy money on eBay ($100 or so MiB), and $70 or so loose.

Not only a classic figure, but easily one of the better put together Titaniums. If you ever want the titanium WWI version, tfsource.com had some available (it's a repaint of the WWI Optimus Prime).

5. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    I got my G1 titanium magnus for about $50
    and ever since then ive seen him sell for about $30
    The price just seemed to dropp
    Anywho, now my titanium G1 magnus stands proudly in my classics line,
    Might be needing titanium megatron now.