Wanted: Tigerzord And Tor The Shuttlezord

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Dark Galvatron, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Okay, now I know I'm on the wrong boards for PR stuff, but I've looked everywhere else, so I'm looking here now. I'm looking for a Deluxe Tor The Shuttlezord and a Deluxe White Tigerzord. If you have these items, please PM me. I am only interested in trading right now, so if you send me a PM with a sales offer, it will be deleted. The last time I posted a trade thread, people were IMing me left and right for sales. So now I ask that if you're looking to trade, let me know. Both figures must be loose and in good condition, no loose joints, etc. Tigerzord does not need to have his tail or the red orbs that go on his shoulders, just as long as he has the clip on piece for the firebired, and the white crown that moves up for Mega formation, thats all I care about. Also if you have an extra chariot piece for the Thunderzord Assault Team, with the handle, I'm looking for that too so I can form the Thunder Ultrazord. Tor must have all of his pieces. Again, if you have these items, let me know and we'll work out a trade.

Thanks!

2. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you were interested in buying I'd say I have some pics to show you but I don't need anything in trade.