WANTED: Shoeformers Prime and Megatron (the Nike Sports Label bots)

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Triformis, May 22, 2007.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Anybody looking to sell Prime or Megatron or both? I am now almost desperate for them, but not to the point that I am willing to pay the crazy e-bay prices yet.

I was so psyched. I placed my first order (and pre-order, ever) with TFSource.com as I have heard so many good things about them. The pair was about $60 and the site said they'd arrive and ship in May and since May is almost over...I e-mailed the owner and asked what was up and he tells me he's sent out numerous e-mails explaining that they were never coming due to a Takara screw-up or something. Needless to say, I'm furious as I never received any such e-mails and I'm especially annoyed as I passed on some great deals on the 2 bots thinking I already had them secured. Argh! :(  First, I got screwed on Nemesis Prime, then on KP Hot Rodimus, and now on these.

Sorry for the rant, it just felt good. Every time I attempt to buy something on-line, I get totally hosed.

LMK! Many thanks! Check my feedback thread here via the link in my sig. and deal with me with confidence!

2. rare candy

rare candy Member

check BBTS. they have some in stock as of now.their prices are cheaper than what i saw on other sites.

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Wow! Thanks, dude! I checked last night and they were sold out. You rock!

Got 'em! Hooray! I love this board!