WANTED: Shinkenger

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by DarthPrime117, Jan 22, 2010.

1. DarthPrime117

DarthPrime117 Decepticon Air Commander

News Credits:
    I am looking for the complete set of "Zords" to form the SAMURAI HAOU. I want them complete, mint, and with all their boxes. I am offering for trade a 20th Anniversary MP Prime complete with box and all accessories (stock on Megatron gun is broken though), a complete MP Megatron with mint box, and a complete G1 Devastator (mint conditon but needs a few reprolabels) all up for trade. I understand there may need to be some cash exchanged, but I must have this Megazord since we are not getting a US release. Anyone interested please PM me.

2. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If you want/are able to buy directly I suggest you check Amazon Japan; they are having a sale at the moment and most of the items are at a heavy discount.

3. DarthPrime117

News Credits:
  4. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the ship price is realistic, that should cover express (3 day shipping) as the surface price will probably be more for that size of box.

The $350 price, well currently on amazon the set can be had for around $235 with free ship but original retail prices were $440 total. id vote this is a good deal as even if youd bought them piecemeal from an importer in USA youd have still paid mark up and domestic shipping so still running around $500!

The seller is making a nice profit if buying at those amazon prices but i'd say its a realistic price, esp when you consider that mogydaioh alone costs around $80 to ship from japan, its HUGE!

personally i used a friend in japan to help me at cost (amazon sale prices)with only mogydaioh being significantly reduced since and i paid around $390 total with shipping for samurai ah oh.

if i were to buy this i'd just enquire about the shipping method. Generally if i can buy a toy at close to or below actual retail plus shipping i feel ive had a fair deal.

hope this helps.

5. DarthPrime117

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info!