Wanted ROTF Superion and Bruticus exclusives

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by WOWDK, Feb 20, 2010.

1. WOWDK

WOWDK Banned

OK next two I am looking for are the target ROTF superion and bruticus combiner exclusives. I know they cost about 30 bucks each brand new and would hope somebody on here would be kind enough to sell them to me either sealed or loose in that ballpark of price. Shipping extra of course. I just ask they are complete and unbroken with all weapons and energy stars. I do paypal and will send it as a gift so you do not get hit with fees.

Not much to trade aside from a comple HA bumblebee - complete with box
    and HA skids complete with box.

If you want to work a trade cool. If not shoot me your prices. Look at my feedback. I pay quick once a deal is made.

2. chaoseffect

chaoseffect Custom TF builder

Hey! There are LOTS of scalpers on here that will use Enron math to sell it to you for MORE than you can buy it from eBay. I should probably name names, but I won't. Stick to your guns on this.

I recently got mine at a steal: 40 for superion and 50 for bruticus, with free shipping. Don't pay more than the going rate: which should be about 55 for Superion, and 65 - 70 for Bruticus. Since the Fan's project's sets for these figures, scalpers are gorging fans.

One more thing: I did not find them here for that price. I had to go to eBay. Be patient, and diligent and you'll get your hands on a set. Do it now before the Fan's Project Bruticus parts are released.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your endeavors.

3. WOWDK

WOWDK Banned

Thanks! Yeah have had a couple offers for 2-3 times what they were in the store. I thought I could count in here to hook me up for a good price. If I wanted to get jacked I could goto ebay but everything I read I thought scalping wasn't allowed. Live and learn.
    I figure I get them I get them. If not I'll live.

4. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    It's really gonna be hard getting these guys for retail nowadys simply because of the upgrade kits. I myself ended up paying $120 for 2 Bruticus sets on Ebay and now regret doing so.

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not sure why everyone gets all bunched when people ask the 'going rate' or anything above retail for items that are no longer available, but I have a ROTF Bruticus for $55 shipped as long as you are in the US. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, including myself. PM me if you are interested.