Wanted: Rare minicon team or same mold.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Takun, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Takun

Takun strongbad_email.exe

Ebay:
    My girlfriend was surfing around the transformers wiki awhile ago when she came across the page for the Sonic Assualt Team, the femme Minicons that were JP only with Armada's dvd release.

Sonic Assault Mini-Con Team - Transformers Wiki - Teletraan I

Ive checked out eBay but no surprises, theyre not listed there. Would anyone know where I could pick up a set for her, or if not, an old Air Millitary set? (She's become fond of the pink ones but I think when it's all said and done, she can enjoy the original's and just think of them as the sonic team.) Thanks. I dont mind if someone has just one that theyre interested in parting with. I think she's taken a strong liking to Twirl, so if I could get her for the gf I could prolly escape having to hunt down the rest. (Lord knows what she'll do with a pink stealth plane, I think it'll stand out a fair bit on any bot she connects it too.)

Cheers again.

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bodhar (id: Bodhar2000?) was selling the entire 15 set without the DVD on ebay. It ended without any buyers. Don't know what your price range is but you can check with him to see if it's still available.

Transformers Micron Legend DVD Complete Set of 15 - eBay (item 230324553647 end time Feb-15-09 19:00:24 PST)

Another option would be to get the ones from Micron Booster set v1. Seeker (2004) - Micron - www.tfu.info
    It's blue instead of pink but still girly colors. The booster is rare but nowhere near as rare as the DVD's. If you want I can check with someone I've had dealings with to see if his set is still available.

3. Takun

Ebay:
    *whistles* Its a nice set, but that kind of money for 15 Minicons is just a l-i-t-t-l-e bit out of my price range. the blue Twirl Micron though looks very flash indeed. If you could, would you mind very much to find out how much it would be? Thanks alot!

4. Bodhar2000

Bodhar2000 Bodhar2000

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi there, that would be my set ^_^, but I am not splitting up the set because the Air Defense team is the one that *everyone* seems to want, so I am afraid I might have trouble selling the other sets (not sure what the demand is). I'll probably list it one more time, otherwise try to sell it at Botcon.

5. Takun

Ebay:
    Hahaha, well its a very nice set, I must admit. Though I think the gf is keen on Twirl becuase its the Legally Blonde transformer. And I fully understand about not splitting the set up, but in reality, the set with P&H would be over $700 Australia, so Im afraid I'll have to give your set a miss. =/