Wanted: Raiden Trainbots

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by 3Y3, Aug 5, 2009.

1. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

SEPTEMBER 21 UPDATE - Revised the list, now only need 1 last trainbot and perhaps some parts

Hi all,

I am now looking for a final trainbot to complete my Raiden set. See below for what I am looking for and check my trade list for anything you might want for it. I can also pay via Paypal if you don't want to trade.

WANTS:

- Kaen ( with the box and insert, can be missing all else but I would like to have the left & right Raiden wings)
    - Large Raiden gun (originally came with Getsuei)
    - Small guns for Seizan and Suiken
    - Train connector pieces (can be loose or still on the tree, or empty tree)

Condition is not really an issue, but I am looking for them to come with their original box and foam insert (once again the condition of the boxes as well do not have to be mint, and can be worn). They don't need to be 100% complete, but hopefully they at least come with the parts to form Raiden (as in they can be missing any small guns, train connectors and I won't care). Paperwork also isn't an issue. I would like the Takara versions and not the original Diaclone boxes in this case (The original G1 looking boxes, not the Zone re-issue boxes from a few years later).

PM me with your prices (or wants if you also need any of the below Transformers)

[MIB and MOSC items removed and put on ebay]

G1 Soundwave MIB - Good condition on all figures and box, but the top flap has been separated from the top of the box (still all holds together and displays fine) Complete and with paperwork. Cassette door works perfectly. Complete (Battery/guns stored inside him - not shown in picture) Comes with three missiles AND another missile still on the tree. Chrome on all weapons is 100% perfect to the point you could blind yourself looking at it :) 
    http://www.created.ca/Dump/ebay/TF/soundwave_1.jpg
    http://www.created.ca/Dump/ebay/TF/soundwave_2.jpg

Reissue Hoise MIB - Excellent condition figure and box, has been opened but all is complete. Basically just was transformed once then put back in the box
    http://www.created.ca/Dump/ebay/TF/hoist2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

Quick update, for the boxes I am looking for the first release which look more like the standard G1 boxes rather then the re-released figures from the Zone series.

Also, though I only have 2 previous trade feedback on these boards I have 500 positive feedback on ebay. Sending of items can be worked out depending on what is wanted/traded.

3. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

BUMPS!

I'll try to get some pictures soon of the items that need them, in the mean time send me your demands and trade wants for those Trainbots!

4. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

BUMP IN THE NIGHT

PM with your wants from my trade list and i'm sure we can work something out!

5. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

BUMP, and added pictures for Soundwave, Sideswipe and the Mint on Sealed Card minibots.

6. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

check with megamus...on his sales thread he had 3 MIB trainbots for sale or trade

7. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

Talking with him now actually over one trainbot. As for the everyone else, PM me with what you want and with what you have got! BUMPs!

8. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

Added some more images and updated the list on what I am looking for (Ended up buying two of the trainbots MIB for super cheap, still have everything for trade towards the remaining bots I need)

9. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

BUMP

10. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

Pre-Vacation bump - any PM's sent after September 1st will be answered when I return from Peru on September 16th.

11. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

Back from Peru and the gods of Machu Picchu command me to trade for the last trainbot I need.

12. 3Y3

3Y3 Well-Known Member

Removed the trade items as I have put them up on ebay now. Still looking for a cheap Kaen if anyone has one.