Wanted Pretty Much all Alternators

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by rustyshark, Aug 30, 2009.

1. rustyshark

rustyshark G1 FTW

As subject suggested I am looking for Alternators.
    Here is my criteria for these.
    I do not want MISB. I prefer loose figures as they will be free from there plastic prisons anyways. I only ask they be complete, weapons or whatever. Instructions are nice but not needed if you dont have them.
    Figures must be in good adult kept condition. Pics are always nice to show.
    Just get at me and let me know what you have. Looking to buy a few at a time. You can PM with some prices or PM me tell me what you have and i will make you an offer shipped.
    I repeat, I do not want MISB or anything and will not pay the prices for those. Also if you could send me a feedback thread to show you are a decent person to do business with id apreciate that as well. I dont really do business with people who have no feedback and i try and research all I can before sending you payment. I only use Paypal.
    Thanks!
    Just to help here is an ongoing list of the ones I currently have to save you some time.
    Skids
    Sideswipe
    Windcharger
    Smokescreen
    Swindle

Looking to buy for about 15-25 shipped as that is what i have purchased for and have seen sold for. just to give you an idea. depending on the figure of course.

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I have some KO Alt's/BTs up for sale if you're interested, the links are in my sig for my sales thread & feedback.

3. Menasor Lives

Menasor Lives Banned

Sent you a pm about an Alt Tracks and custom I have for sale if interested.