Wanted: Original Lio Convoy !!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Jonesy, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am looking for anyone interested in a trade, preferrably. What I am looking for is the Original Lio Convoy from Beast Wars Japan with all accessories. Doesn't need to be in it's box. I'd like to have paperwork, but again...not an issue.

What I HAVE to trade is the clear, "ghost" version of the same Lio Convoy figure, COMPLETE with mint condition box, all paperwork, all accessories. I would just prefer the regular colors.

Please PM me with offers and/or if interested.

Thanks !

-Jonesy

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Let's try this again...

Greetings everyone. I am still interested in trading for an original colored Beast Wars II Lio Convoy with all accessories, preferrably in box for my "Flash" Lio Convoy exclusive repaint mint in box, only removed and transformed twice with ALL accessories and paperwork. I had pretty much confirmed a trade about two weeks ago, and then the guy completely disappeared and did not respond to emails/PMs.

Anyone who is TRULY interested, please let me know :) 

3. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    I have a horid gold KO version. I know you didn't mention it, I just was wondering what the original looked like, cause if it looked anything like this monstrosity, I am glad I didn't get it!!

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The one you have is the KO from Biglots. The real-deal is much better quality. I have one MIB, but I'm not looking to trade. In fact, I'm not sure if I even want to sell it. Though if I were to be offered enough for it, I'd let it go. ( ;)  at thread starter. )