WANTED: MP Optimus KO

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by LordOptimus, Jul 18, 2008.

1. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Hi all, I am looking for this particular knockoff version of Masterpiece Optimus Prime. I once saw it on eBay....next thing I knew, it had vanished. i cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone recognize it? If so, where or how can I get one? Do any of you have one? I have been searching to the ends of the earth for it. Your help is VERY much appreciated, and thanks in advance!

2. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Here is the photo...

Attached Files:

3. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Hasn't ANYONE seen this toy before? If anyone has one, please speak up. If you don't care much for it or as much as other figures, I would LOVE to take it off your hands. Please help me build my Optimus Prime Collection....

4. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Try PMing GenZhao about it(he may have it or can get it)

5. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Alright, I'll see what he says. Thanks.

6. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

I also want....

I also want parts for Masterpiece Optimus. Anything from MP-01 to MP-04 to MP-Conversion. I want long smokestacks, chrome and/or gray, knee joints left and right in light gray and/or black. Pretty much anything parts for the Masterpiece. Also looking for ANY smokestacks. The help is much appreciated.

Though I still need to find the knock off smaller MP Prime in the photo at the top of this thread. Thanks!!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  7. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup GenZhao has him for sale , you will find it about half way down his list here.. I believe all his prices include shipping so that looks like a pretty good deal for him .
    I got a huge trade going with him now that im waiting for . Seems like a really nice guy and he replys to PM's prety fast ..
    This is his sale thread .
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...e-alt-bt-kos-predaking-botcon08-animated.html
    Good luck:) 

8. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

That's fantastic! Thanks for looking for me! Although it's pretty-much the same thing being that Optimus is the exact -same, it's a different package, it comes with different parts, and the one I want in the photo I posted has eveything I want, including the Trailer. The Gen has listed does not. To say the least, I'm a little disappointed that it's not the exact one I want, but atleast it's the same figure. I do rather wish I could find the exact on in my photo....:( 
    Well, thanks a lot. :) 

9. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The trailer in your pic looks like a normal size G1 trailer , thats not a masterpiece size trailer .. Email him and ask him if he can get you the one with the trailer, he is a good guy and can probably find you what you need , he is in China .

10. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

I know the trailer isn't masterpiece size. Neither is the figure. That's ok, I know what I'll be getting, so it's fine with me. It really sounds like a good guy like you say. He hasn't msg'd me or pm'd me back yet. I'll try contacting him again. Thanks again for your help and advice on the matter.

11. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I also have one but no trailer. You've been PM'd.

12. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

I PM'd you back.