Wanted: Micromasters/Energon Megatron and Cyclonus

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by B-Fox, Dec 14, 2010.

1. B-Fox

B-Fox Mahoro de MAMBO!

News Credits:
    Looking for the Voyager-sized Megatron figure from Energon/Superlink that was also released at Toys R Us with the Deluxe version of Prime. A good conditioned figure loose by itself or still in the package with Prime.

Energon Cyclonus/Superlink Sandstorm. Not too picky on this one. If you have one I'll take it.

BotCon Wings of Honor Scourge.

I'm also looking for good to near-mint Micromasters. Any would do, but in particular I'm looking for the following:

Swindler
    Barricade
    Blackout and Spaceshot
    Dropshot
    Bombshock
    Treadbolt

If you have any Micromasters besides the listed ones for sale, please list them along with a suggested price for each.

Also, throw prices out there for my wants. I can pay ASAP through paypal or can make trades.

For trade I have:

Wal-Mart Exclusive Fracture/Crasher MOSC.
    NOT a KO as I bought the figure when it first came out. I'll trade her for Megatron (loose ONLY. A boxed Megatron vs Optimus Prime set is not a fair trade for a deluxe figure) or a couple Micromasters provided they're in very good condition and include one or more of the named figures I listed.

Henkai Skywarp. Includes missles and launchers. Good condition but suffers from the slightly loose wings and arms this and Henkai Thundercracker are plagued by.

I'll only trade the following for Megatron loose or MISB:

BotCon Sky-Byte

BotCon Clench

BotCon Spark

2. fisch

fisch In a room...WITH A MOOSE!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pm'd