Wanted: Laser and Battle Beasts with rubs

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Jubei88, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Jubei88

Jubei88 Member

Hi I am looking to purchase lots of battle beasts with rubs and weapons.

Paying:
    $1.50 for battle beast with rub and no weapon
    $2.00 for battle beast with rub AND weapon
    $10 for battle beast MIB (Japanese single beast box)
    $15 for battle beast MISB (Japanese single beast box)

ONLY PURCHASING LOTS OF 5 OR MORE FOR LOOSE BATTLE BEASTS

Also inerested in purchasing other laser/battle beast items such as bases, vehicles, MOC 2 packs and MIB 8 packs. Price I will pay varies on the condition and whether or not I need it for my collection.

I am also willing to trade transformers for battle beasts. I have mainly newer stuff like Takara bookstyle reissues, encore, Binaltech, and e-hobby. Let me know what you have and what you want and we'll try and work something out.

Thanks,
    Jubei

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Dude your prices are far to low, most people are selling beasts wo rub and weapons for over $2-4 ea & more than $10 just for the box. Go sign up on www.beastformers.com

3. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Seconded. A complete figure typically will sell for $5-$8, with exception to the Cobra, Shark and Panther which might range from $12-$20

4. Jubei88

Jubei88 Member

Thanks for the heads up. I was going by completed lots on e-bay and dividing the number of beasts by the final price and also taking into account seller fees that would be deducted on final sales. Looking at completed lots, they go for a lot cheaper then buying them individually. Thanks for your comments though, and I'll definitely check out the beastformers site.

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Buying in lots of eBay is the absolute best way to go. In terms of bulk BB purchases, yeah, your numbers are about right. Buying individually though, be it here, eBay, or elsewhere you'll be paying a bit more. When I just needed a few more figures to complete my collection I had to shell out the extra for those individual figures. Some of them just refuse to show up in lots.

Anyway, good luck!