Wanted: Kreo Sideswipe Head and Alt Prowl Door

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Hicks_Royel, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Punched a squirrel.

News Credits:
    Prefer to buy straight up if the price is decent. I don't really have anything of trade.

Couple of long shot items here but I'm looking to get ahold of the head for Kreo Sideswipe [just the building set's head, not the Kreon's] and I'm hoping someone here bought two to display one in alt mode and therefore doesn't need the head.

I'm also in need of the Alt Prowl's passenger door. Long story short, I managed to get one without a side mirror. It's driving me nuts.

Thanks for looking.

2. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Come on... you know you bought two of that Kreo Sideswipe during the last retail sale. Thought, "Well, now I can display one in alt mode and one in bot mode... Plus, more Kreons. It's win-win."

Then you probably just threw the extra Sideswipe bot head back in the box and forgot about until just now, seeing a poor, misguided fool hoping against odds that a person like you will open up your heart and say, "Sure, I'll sell you this extra Sideswipe head for less than the price of a cup of coffee."

Take Hicks Royel for example, he doesn't know that there are those folks out there that own a second Kreo Sideswipe that they just display in alt mode. He hopes that that person exists... But he doesn't know about you. He wants to know about you because he wants to buy that extra Kreo Sideswipe head and use it for an all too awesome custom. But he doesn't know if you exist as we've already covered... possibly twice now.

Let him know you exist! Let this be the day that he no longer has to ramble about wanting to obtain a Kreo Sideswipe head for a reasonable price so that he can move on to rambling about his Alt Prowl with the missing passenger door mirror and how he'd really like to buy a door to replace it.

*Add some tearjeaking music and pictures of me making sad faces for the camera.

Edit: Wait, I can do better:
    Sarah McLachlan - Angel [Official Music Video] - YouTube

3. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Still nothing, huh? Is it because I said that Kreo is a doomed to fail line?

I'm sorry... really. But if you could spare that extra head you've got lying around, tucked away in the box, forgotten in the pile of stuff on the shelf. You know when you bought that extra Kreo Sideswipe when the line bottomed out and stores clearanced them and you thought, "sure for five bucks, I'll buy another..."

Wait, did I do it again?

4. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    I have money. And it's real. Somewhat hard earned even.

5. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Please...?

6. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Nothing yet, eh? Bummer...

7. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Alright, how about the Faith Leader Orion Pax head? Anyone got one of those they'd like to see find another loving home?