Wanted: Kreo Prowl

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Master Blaster, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, this right here's a query for US members.

I'm doing a bit of work upgrading my U2.0 nissan bros so I can be happy with them being my definitive figures for those three characters, and as I work through it Prowl's head just does not do it for me.

But the Kreo Prowl head looks sweet and apparently is already ball jointed! So I was wondering, how much do the Kreo Prowl sets currently retail for on your side of the pond? They're still full price here (we rarely see price reductions here), and I'm wanting to get hold of three Prowl heads and their neck plates, so before I go poking random members begging for help I wanted to check and see how much it'd cost to buy the sets right now.

Of course, the chap who helps me is welcome to keep the rest of the Kreo. I'm only interested in the heads and the rest of the kit would just bump up shipping costs ;) 

2. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That'll be $16 after shipping just within the US. I was hoping to find out how much they cost at US retail right now- at places like Target and Walmart and such. I'm really hoping they're marked down to $5-$8 USD by this point as I quite literally just need the heads and necks.

How about Hasbro's replacement part service? They don't offer that over here, has anyone tried to get replacement KreO parts direct from Hasbro?

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't seen a prowl at retail in a while around here.
    Everything's gone except for a BB's, sentinel's, starscream's, and the occasional rachet

You know kreo heads are a soft material right?

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    The places here I still see Prowl at have it marked full retail.

6. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some retail places put these Kreos on clearance, but haven't seen that in a while. I did see a Prowl/Starscream double pack at Costco. But nothing at the price you are looking for.

7. hoosierdaddy04

hoosierdaddy04 The Lord of Diecast

My KMart still have a few around on clearence for $11 so when they have their 50% off clearence toys I have two $5 off kreo coupons now so IF you're still looking for him then and they still have him I'd be glad to help you out seince he will almost be free I'll just give you the head. Sound like a plan?

Edit: You'd still be responceable for shipping cost.