Wanted Just ONE Of The SG Botcon 2012 Junkions Doesn't Matter Who?

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Bumblebee3, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    Just like the title says just want one of the 2012 Botcon Junkions and does not matter who it is. So if anyone breaks a set I would like to own one? Please PM me? All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    Just a quick question? Who out in the set will be popular? As I only want one of them? Who should I go for and why?

3. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you only want one then go for Wreck-gar as he is the leader and technically the least army-builder out of them. Most people army building would need him the least whereas someone needing only one would need him the most.

4. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    Well we will see so far no bites but any will be appreciated just to own the mold.

Thanks

5. Starstriker

Starstriker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with that assessment. I got two sets so I can have at least 2 full junkions with motorcycles. The second set Im holding onto. I have to say I am partial to Scrapiron as I dont have the Ehobby version.

6. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good luck. We had a discussion about this at dinner on Friday at to whether they prices would hold and decided that it would hold a lot more then previous army-builders since people were more willing to split up the Sharktions/Sweeps/Autotrooper. Hopefully the price drops in a month after everyone has their fill. You can even look into getting all three then.

7. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    The prices will drop slightly as the initial wave of buyers moves through. Expect by this time next year to pay in excess of 200. I would say t will get to 250 easy by next year. Take into consideration maiden japan is make limited edition sg junkeon sets and you make having a second set a must for hardcore collectors. Look at what shadow scyther did for sg rodimus. He is running anywhere from 500 to 750.

8. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    PM sent