Wanted: G1 Omega Supreme & Scrapper parts

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by NETFUK, Sep 25, 2012.

1. NETFUK

NETFUK North East TF Fan UK

I am in the hunt for anyone who might have spare parts for G1 Omega Supreme and Constructicon Scrapper. Omega was one of the first G1 figures I bought and I was happy to get him, but he didn't come with any applied stickers (which I'll get I can easily get) and he's missing the two small rear yellow clips off his legs. I've looked on ebay for these but the prices are higher than I'd like, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to offer them for a fair price? I am needing two of the clips.

The other is the driver's canopy/roof on Scrapper's vehicle mode. I'd prefer a UK seller if possible but I am free to hear from anyone who might have the pieces I'm looking for.

2. jimmynguyen41

jimmynguyen41 aka Special Agent JiMMeRz

News Credits:
    i have plenty of scrap parts for omega...i will give them to you free of charge just pay shipping and i would hope if there are UK exclusives you would help me out one day=)

3. NETFUK

NETFUK North East TF Fan UK

That's very kind of you, I don't know if I do have any UK exclusives, is it just G1 era you're wanting or also more modern generation figures like armada/energon/cybertron? I have several and I need to take stock check what I've got.