WANTED: G1 Knock-off Cassettes!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Squallte, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi Everyone,
    A couple of years ago I came accross a seller on eBay named eptoys71. He was selling a number of Knock-offs of the cassette transformers Rumble/Frenzy and Laserbeak/Buzzsaw. The cool thing was that these were the exact same size as the G1 versions and came in a number of different colors including "ghost" versions!!! I did manage to get a hand full of different colors and started to build up the cassette armies. After a while the seller dropped off eBay and I can't find anymore of these around. As far as I know, they were only produced using the Rumble/Frenzy and Laserbeak/Buzzsaw molds, but I may be wrong. I'm looking for anyone who has these that they want to sell or if there is any info as to where I can still find these and if they did similar versions for the other cassette transformer molds??? Here are a couple of pics to show what I'm talking about:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of the size comparison with a G1 Frenzy and the "ghost" Knock-off:

[​IMG]

Please post or PM with any info!
    Thanks,
    Squallte

2. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Have you tried KOTOYS.com? I know they sell a few of these cassettes. Not sure if they'll have the exact ones your looking for, but give them a try.

3. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Those are some sharp looking KOs. Of course I am a sucker for clear plastic, so that might have something to do with it.

If you ever find any more, please let me know. Those are sweet looking.

EDIT: It would appear Marcatron is correct. KOToys.com seems to have some of the very same translucent cassettes. Looks like they only have clear and orange versions available though.

4. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the info. How is shopping at kotoys??? Are they a good on-line store???