Wanted: ~ Energon Galvatron & Energon Mirage missiles! ~

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by StarscreamKills, Mar 22, 2009.

1. StarscreamKills

StarscreamKills TF Shrink

Ebay:
    Hey all,

Thanks to a fellow TFW2005'er, I was able to get my Energon Megs's wing and sword, but I still need the following:

1. Energon Galvatron - Complete and in good+ condition
    2. Energon Mirage's missiles - I need all four, but I believe if you've got one, that's a start for me!

I already have a mint & 100% Mirage, but I did buy another one and want to bring him up to complete too. Please help me out & you will be generously rewarded!

SK

2. StarscreamKills

Ebay:
    Bump.

3. StarscreamKills

Ebay:
    Energon Galvatron obtained!!!...but I still...

Hey all,

Energon Galvatron is on his way to my home thanks to a great trade with someone I won't mention (b/c the person on this site didn't say I could!) where they got something they really wanted & Energon Galvatron is en route!

However, still need those Mirage missiles! He's a great toy, but looks a touch goofy without at least two missiles in his arm launchers! Really want all four, but I subscribe to "one in the hand is worth two in the bush" so I'll buy OR trade for these items and I've got some really cool stuff and even some newer figures MOSC that I'd be willing to part with just for some silly missiles...

Please PM me, even if you're unsure about wanting to let them go! I might have something that could make this <said in a Marlo Brandon tone> "an offer you can't refuse"...